Thunder

Who do you think you are?

Now I'm smiling from the stage while
You were clapping in the nosebleeds

I was lightning before the thunder

***

Suddenly felt like naming this chapter after the imagine dragons, though not really a fan but I still love them. Sorry if I kinda spoilt it (lyrics), pls just understand.

***

5 | 6

Viturin

So that's what this shit is all about. The file, she's making such a mistake for a file.

I grabbed her ass and pushed her more into me, I made sure I dig my fingers into her skin, but she didn't even flinch in pain, she only smiled and in turn pushed her weapon more into my ass.

"I don't like beating girls."

She smirked.
"What to do, I enjoy beating the crap out of boys."

I slowly let go of her ass, trailed them up her head till I was clutching her hair in a fist. I pulled with all my strength and just when she wanted to push her weapon into me I pulled her hair back causing her to lose her balance.

I took that clue to escape her clutch, but I didn't let go of her hair. I pulled till she began to scream in pain but the people around just decided not to notice.

She tried every antics to escape my clutch but I held her tight.

She almost scratched my face with her needle like knife but call it quick reflex, I was already out of the way before she could, making me let go of her hair.

She breathed in and out, while deadly glaring at me. She jumped up without notice, bounced on me and was already throwing punches.

I shielded a few but few still managed to land on my face, causing pain to travel throughout my body, she was trained because her punches were strong.

I saw the securities making their way towards us, the people already enclosing us in a circle, just like saying we should brawl it out.

I forced her down my body, she was relentless as she quickly threw a kick in the air because I dodged.

She picked up her pace again, throwing more kicks my way. Seriously I don't like beating girls, so all I could do was shield her kicks.

The securities came to us but didn't immediately jump in, they tried to wait for an opening but the sassy wasn't letting them do that.

She managed to twist my right hand till it was behind me, probably hiding behind me, her pants for air irritating me like crazy.

"You got lucky they're some few dudes here trying to save you, next time it won't be them but us and I might really kill you."

I scoffed, does she know who I truly I'm. I am... Viturin Costello, Don to the most powerful mafia chain. Not just the mafia chain but a lot whole of the nation is in my hands, how can one dainty threaten me fearlessly.