RIVAL

8 | 9

Viturin

I looked at Andrade's moving mouth but can't mark out anything he's saying. What was I thinking about?

About that maid....

This morning she proved to be feisty, I would have thought she was joking If I didn't look into her eyes.

She had them mixed in anger and determination.

She threatened me...

She called me stupid, delusional. She's gonna make me a useless man if I ever touch her again?

And what is that about seeing so many body like mine, last night too. Does that mean she fucked a man like me last night?

"Get your head wrapped together for fucks sake."
Andrade hit the table, making me freak out from my thoughts.

I should be feeling angry about her but I'm just here thinking about the fact that she was gorgeous and jealous that she actually fucked another man with that exotic body of hers.

Oh! How it felt touching those ass, she was so soft, floppy, enough to make me go crazy.

"Come on man, are you listening?"

"No!"

I turned my eyes away from him, closed them, trying to focus away from that maid. She's taking more and I don't like it.

"What happened?"
I turned back to Andrade looking more serious than I should, all because I wanted to get this morning away from my head.

"I've not particularly found the rat but I think I might have an idea who it is, so I suggest we set a few traps to first lure him out then get the girl who attacked you."

"That's a brilliant idea."

I always trust Andrade in issues like this. I trust he can handle any situation, he's been doing that for a long time.

He uses his brain while I use my hands, that's why we're a perfect fit.

"But we should move that file first, I'll have a fake made."

"We shouldn't gamble with the real right."

He clicked his fingers then pointed it towards me.
"Exactly."

"Not now, leave it be. I mean don't move it just yet, it will look so suspicious."

"I wasn't planning to do that yet, when they least expect it."

I swerved my chair around, I am already tired with everything, rivals, business associates, the mafia, of course I have to maintain that fear they have of me to be able to remain in this position and run my families legacy.

"Aren't you going to check the ship before it leaves?"

Andrade asked as he was standing up from his chair.