A Game

“What a wicked thing to do.
Love?
The word is only gonna break your heart.”

18 | 19

Viturin

I looked around my base and was satisfied with how good my few workers are.

I made sure it was strictly three people working for me, two are professional hackers that are able to get me any thing I want and one is an ex FBI agent that knows so much about using his head.

Andrade walked up to me looking so serious and angry.

"No information about the car."

He stated and looked at the men working in front of their computer.

"So I was being followed."

"And the security men said they saw him parked several meters away from here."

Andrade had noticed the car on our drive here, but I told him to pretend not to notice it so I could at least know his intentions.

"Whoever it is will come back here. Get the men to be in position and get me that bastard."

Andrade nodded the same time Damien walked in.

"So this is what you've been keeping from the whole family. A secret base? What the hell are you also hiding."

"I gave you a chance to see this Damien, don't mess it up."

"Seriously.."

He threw his hands in the air and kicked the nearest table he could find.

"You even take care of people here. I checked down there and it's reeking of butchered human mess."

"I don't take offenders lightly."

I looked him straight in the eye.

"Even though they're family. Find me Vee all of you. I need that information in a minute."

I spoke to my men still looking at Damien.

"What categories of men do you take care of here?"

I choose to ignore him while looking at the man running towards us.

"Answer me dude, why do you have several places you kill people, why do you bring certain people here."

"Depends on the level of your sin dude."

"Are you going to bring Vee here?"

Vee didn't do any much thing. He's also a victim, but I'm going to punish him a little for escalating the Castellano's case for me.

"Better tell him to keep hiding."

"Boss...."
The security man interrupted.

"What is it?"

"The car disappeared. And we didn't know who was behind it."