Wild Don

Unexplanable wildness.
'I just wanted to be sure I could still hold a girl this way.'

6 | 7

Aurelia

I walked through the securities to get into the main building, I made sure I made it here by 7 am. Breakfast is by 8 so I should be able to prepare everything before then.

I stepped into the house and met it rather silent.

Unusual compared to the other rich people in the cities. By now it should be buzzing with sounds of people running around to get things fixed, but the Costello's had decided never to have such because a lot of things go on here and they wouldn't want too many strangers involved in them.

I carefully watched my steps, I didn't want to be the reason why they should wake up so early.

I opened the kitchen door and was surprised to see a man on a chair quietly sipping his coffee.

He turned towards me sharply, seeing it was just me he smiled and went back to his coffee.

"You're here."

He was handsome in his way, his frickle spotting his nose region, his eyes so blended with white and gray making his pupil hardly noticeable.

His Auburn hair in a band like the rest of the guys in this house, I wonder if it's a taboo to have a short hair in a Costello family.

"Hello."

I said as I approached him.

"We didn't meet yesterday because I had some business I needed to take care of."

"Oh!"
I nodded and dropped my bag on the kitchen counter.

"I will show you a room you can drop your things when you're here."

I didn't reply, I only stared into his eyes, lost in how they could be so gray.

He hardly has any looks of a mafia.

"You can hold the keys and lock it firmly."

He mistook my trance with insecurities. I quickly shook my head suggesting I was okay with anything.

"I'm Andrade by the way, I'm only an advisor."

Oh, so he's the consigliere who is as dreadful as his Don.

"I'm Aurelia."

"I know."

I smiled as I washed my hands.

"I expected that."

He surprisingly passed a towel and an apron to me after I finished washing my hands.

"Thank you."

He smiled back, nodding in acceptance.

"So no surname?"

"I never had the privilege to one."