29 | ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

You watched from the bed as Ike quietly sneaked into the bathroom with half lidded tired eyes. Him trying to sneakily get out of bed accidentally woke you up, but luckily for you he didn't notice. Surprisingly you didn't get any nightmares and more visions today. You wondered why, but you were just simply glad you can take a break from the scarring scenes flashing right before you.

Ike shuts the door behind him quietly, leaving you looking in a dark room yet again. You sighed to yourself, debating if you should follow him this time.

He promised you earlier that he wouldn't go to the laboratory yet, but something in you just tells yourself that his eager curiosity is gonna get him wounded up in some kind of trouble.

You glanced at the camera that was pointing at the bed. Once in a while, the camera turn in another area of the room and stay frozen for a couple of minutes. So you can see where this is going, once the camera turns away from the bed, you can sneak back into the bathroom and go join whatever shit Ike will put himself in.

The camera takes long to turn back to the bed after, but you're also a stubborn person so you wouldn't care if the person behind the camera would find out what you're doing. What're they gonna do? Kill you? You wont really that useful to them if you're dead anyway.

Probably tortured instead of killed.

..Yeah you didn't want to think about that anymore.

You quietly slipped out of the bed the second the camera turned away from the bed, putting the pillows under the blanket as if it's gonna do anything from being suspected. You hurriedly walked to the bathroom door, opening it and immediately closing it behind youonce you stepped foot inside.

Maybe you should've knocked first.. meh, didn't matter anymore now that you're inside.

You crouched down to look at the opened vent area, looking at the metal surfaces, and the lone cobweb from the corner. You silently muttered to yourself, talking about how dumb this is going to be and how you'd probably end up caught.

You sucked in a breath as you began crawling through the dusty vents and silently prayed that you wouldn't go on a sneeze fit midway. Surprisingly, there wasn't another vent that can lead and, or, get you lost. It was all just one simple way.

You didn't know where to stop at, but you didn't want to be far from the room so you can easily make a run for it when you suddenly pussy out. Oh yeah but the door is permanently locked at night, because in no way do you not believe that someone would go inside and magically get you transported in another room once you wake up. And I mean experimenting room—

You looked down at the vent cover under you, pursing your lips as you closed your eyes shut when your fingers came in contact with the cover, curling around the gap and tried to pull it open as quickly and quietly as you can.

You opened your eyes and you looked down at the floor, taking a deep breath and put both hands on the edge of the vent, holding half of your body up and jumped down, looking around as fast as possible. You looked at the open vent, cringing. Someone will definitely notice that.

You looked at the familiar hallway, realizing that you were close to the recording room. But then realization hit you.

You needed a pass card ID like the one Lynx had.

You silently cursed at yourself stupidity, hiding yourself in the nearest bathroom, harshly pushing the door open. You looked down on the floor, rushing towards the women's bathroom and avoiding the person washing their hands and immediately went to the stalls.

You listened to the water rushing turn off, and once you heard heels clacking on the tiled floor, you spun on the heel of your shoes and grabbed the back of the woman's collar, covering her mouth to muffle her scream and harshly hit the side of her neck. She stopped her struggling and went limp on your arms, making you sigh.

You silently apologized to no one in particular and snatched her ID card, and took off her uniform coat, swiftly throwing it over your shoulders and formally wore it just like how she did.

Grabbing the extra tie on her wrist, you pulled your hair up and styled it exactly how she did. Now let's not ask why, you're just trying to poorly disguise yourself.

You opened the door to one of the stalls, and pushed the unconscious woman inside. Sadly you couldn't lock it from the outside, so if someone else is gonna use one of the stalls and chooses the first one, they might as well just get greeted by an unconscious body on the floor.

You went outside the bathroom, not making any eye contact with the people passing by and made sure not to keep your head up high.

You stopped right infront of the recording room metal door, grabbing the ID from the coats pockets and slid it against the ID monitor, making it make a small beep and slide the metal open. You hurriedly went inside as the door close right behind you just in time. You looked around the room, noticing that there wasn't that many staff than earlier.

You went towards one of the counters, ignoring the messy devices scattered around the surface as your eyes landed on a cassette tape and a USB, your mind already overthinking of what it could contain. You grabbed the two immediately and hid it inside your coat, before you went to look around once again.

You looked at the countless amount of files and small papers around the room, picking on of the files up. It was a file of about a test subject, and cruelly enough it was a child's picture on the paper. You glanced at the other papers on the desk, noticing all of them were marked as failed.

Then you glanced at the child's paper once again, noticing that his paper hasn't been marked as failed or success as well.

Your hand shook, an exhale escaping your lips. You put the paper in your coat and left the recording room, wanting to go back to the room before you can get caught. As you were on the walk back to the room, you noticed footsteps following you and you started walking slightly faster. You wanted to look behind you, but that wouldn't make it any better now that someone was on your back.

You panicked and tried to hurry your way back to the room, until someone passed by you and went to talk to whoever was following you. You glanced behind you, noticing the two guards stop in their tracks as you saw someone very familiar act out to them. It was Takeo.

You internally thanked yourself for sparing his life and rushed out of the hallway.

"(Name)?" You looked behind you, seeing Takeo once again. You sighed in relief, mentally thanked for his presence, already having a solution of how you'd get back inside the room.

"Takeo, thank goodness. I need your help." You forwardly told the older man, and he nodded curtly, urging you to continue.

"I need your help getting back into my room, but the front door is locked." You informed, leading him back to the vent you went from, "Well where did you supposedly get out from then..?" He trailed off, looking at the open vent up at the ceiling.

"Oh."

You awkwardly gave him a smile, gesturing him to tightly grasp his hands together. He did as he was told, watching as you put one foot on his hands as he hoisted you up high enough for you to grab the edge of the ceiling again.

You pushed yourself up, laying your torso on the vents and wiggled yourself farther inside. You sat up, and formed yourself in a crawling position and looked down at the open vent again, seeing Takeo looking up. He gave you a thumbs up, while you picked something from your coat again, grabbing the ID and dropping it on Takeo.

He swiftly caught it, looking at it in confusion.

"Tell your friend Yuna I'm sorry!" You whisper-yelled, turning back to find your way to your room again. Takeo looked at the ID dumbfoundedly, amused by you.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

ɪᴠᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ. ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ[ᴄʀʏ]