Ep 4: Alien Invades - Work in a deal -

The scene opens up at the TLT base with Night Raiders in the room with Captain.

Wakura: Team Night Raiders, there have been reports of an unknown object from the sky. We are able to gain a signal from it but it was gone in a second. But, after 2 days of no sign of the signal's origin, the team found it and pinpoint it towards Science Center. Now, they assign us to investigate the phenomenon. Let's go!

Night Raiders: Roger!

The team left the room as they equip their arsenals and weapons as they to the platform and escort them up as the team are in their individual Chrome Chesters and take off.

Later

Chrome Chester Alpha, Beta, and Gamma arrive at the science center as they walk to it.

Wakura: Okay, this is where it led us to this.

They walk in further to see one of the security guards there froze.

Nozomi: It's one of the guards!

Nagi walks up to him and checks the pulse.

Nagi: His heart rate is beating. His body seems to have no luck moving.

Wakura: Whatever it was, there's something fishy in this place. Come, search around.

Night Raiders: Roger!

The team split into two groups as they went to separate rooms. Wakura and his group walk through the hall as he turns his head to see the stair leading up to the second floor.

Wakura: Okay, here we go.

As the two went up while the first one turned around to look back. As he does, he saw a being, an alien being with pincers.

As he was about to pull out Divait Launcher, the alien fires a red beam from the pincers as he's frozen after he pulls Divait Launcher as the alien teleports away with two turns around to see on of their member froze

Wakura: Kai! Kai!

Wakura and Night Raider's member examine Kai to see no movement.

Wakura: This is the same result to other guards...

He calls in Yu.

Wakura: Yu, can you hear me?

Yu: Yes, hear you clearly.

Wakura: Kai has been frozen.

Yu: huh?

Wakura: it happens to other guards inside of the entrance building.

Yu: Froze... Hold on captain, I need to check.

Wakura: Got it.

The call ended.