Ep 8: Story of our life - Remembering the past -

The scene opens up with Mario, SMG4, Bowser, Bob, Luigi, Nozomi, and Shroomy are all sitting together as Mario and Bob laugh at Meggy's funny childhood photo.

Bob: oH mY gOd ThEsE aRe HiLaRiOuS!

Mario: Look at me, I'm baby woomy!

Luigi: You guys! This is personal stuff, stop it!

Mario lands on and crushes Luigi.

Mario: NEVER! Saiko ain't here to stop me this time!

Nozomi: *SIgh*

Bowser: Well, I think it's nice that we can take a look back at our childhoods!

Shroomy: I agree! Don't you fellas have something memorable from your childhood that made a big impact on your life?

SMG4: Something memorable?...

Nozomi: Oh boy!

The gang all begin to think of their childhood memories, starting with Mario and Bowser.

Mario & Bowser

Then the scene takes a flashback to when Mario and Bowser were babies, the former drinking a glass of glue while Bowser plays with a toy. A younger old man then enters the room, with a plate of spaghetti and places it on the table. The babies, fascinated by the pasta, rush to try and obtain it, but being babies, they're not tall enough to reach, and Bowser hits his head on the table leg. Mario tries to Bowser's shell to get to the top of the table, but he explodes due to Bowser's shell spikes.

Old Man: STOP SCREWING AROUND!

Bowser then gets an idea. He takes random objects and toys from the play area and begins stacking them atop of each other. Mario decides to help out, stacking more toys, plus the old man who isn't exactly happy.

Baby Bowser: ahhhhhhh piss.

Baby Mario: oooooooooooo.

The old man begins making scary noises as Bowser screams his ass off, accidentally emitting an ember of fire out of his mouth. The ember lands on the old man's hair, burning it off and leaving him as the bald old man that we know him for today...the old man begins to mourn the loss of his hair.

Old Man: 

The babies turn towards each other, and Mario begins to climb the toy stack, but Bowser gets distracted by a young Peach walking by.

Baby Peach: Hey Bowser!!!

Bowser looks at the young princess, instantly falling in love as the scene goes back to present

Mario: And that's when he became the worst thing in all of mankind.

Then the lights darken around Mario.

Mario: A simp!!!

Nozomi: Hey, give some man a slack here.

Mario: Says the simp over-

Then he gets kicked in the jewels.

Mario: