Ep 20: Motivation - Evolved -

Enter Finale of Mini Arc 1

Melony was surprised to meet Maki for the first time in person while Nozomi didn't know.

Melony: Your first host of Ultraman Next, Noa's first devolved form...

Nozomi: Wait... he is...

Maki: Guess Sara told you and your friends about the story she go through.

Melony: What else happen after the battle ended?

Maki: Well... that's the thing I will be asking him.

He turns to Nozomi as he looks at him.

Maki: What is it that someone you cared for told you what to do?

Nozomi: Well... Axol said to protect everyone no matter what.

Maki: What else he tells you on that promise he told you?

Nozomi: Well...

This then it hit him in the past.

Flashback

Axol: Will you promise to protect everyone including Melony if I didn't make it out alive no matter what?

This brought him to the point where he wasn't sure how to react as he said this.

Nozomi: Well... I guess I will do it for your promise.

He nods his head.

Axol: Okay. And remember, you can't mourn the lost ones, there is something important for you to protect for the future. I know it within you, Nozomi. 

End Flashback

Nozomi: He said to protect everyone if he didn't make...

Melony: Axol's promise... He gave you something you will understand for the better of the future...

Maki: That's the thing. You can't keep mourning or... sadden by this moment you fail to save him. If you keep on going like this, then his promise will never go anywhere.

Nozomi: A promise...

Maki: And that's the point. When I met the spirit of Ultraman, we both understood fate, and how one regret was that I never keep my promise to my son, and that regret was I couldn't fly with my son. So, he revives my force to fulfill my son a promise. And while I wasn't there to... see Ultraman Nexus since our memories were sealed, we end up remembering the day he save life on earth from Space Beast, The One.

Nozomi: ... Fulfill a promise...

Meanwhile

As the Night Raiders, Wakura, Marie, and Kai, along with Sara and SMG4 & Mario, get a signal of a lifeform in the dark underground, they spot one.

Kai: Hey, I found someone!