Ep 17: BBQ - Mess -

The scene opens up on a normal day in the backyard of the castle. Tari is cooking barbecue, Melony & Nozomi is preparing the table, Mario and Bob are at the 'daycare' as they will ruin the party if they aren't locked as SMG4 and Saiko bring out the food.

SMG4: Hey everyone! I know it's been one hell of a year... But the worst of it is behind us and we can finally move on to better things. So let's all relax and have a nice BBQ!

Boopkins, Tari, and Saiko: Yay!

Tari roasts more stakes, Boopkins throws the plates to the table, Melony throws the utensils to the table and the other 2 utensils went to Toad's eye. Meggy brings Kabob to Tari as she thumbs up.

Tari: Noice.

SMG4 places the icebox but Mario calls him

Mario: HEY STINKY! Hey! Why is Mario in here again?

Bob: aNd WhY dO i FeEl LiKe We'Re BeInG pAtRoNiZeD?

SMG4: Oh, no no. You guys have the most important roles of all

SMG4 grabs some a Tari, Mario, and Shroomy lil' chonk

SMG4: Play with these toys and don't come anywhere near us.

Bob: ExCuSe Me? WhAt Do YoU tAkE uS fOr?

Mario and Bob play with the lil' chonks

SMG4: Luigi, please keep an eye on those two. I don't want them ruining this BBQ. *Sigh* I think this entire team needs a chill day of rest.

Luigi: Yes, Boss!

Luigi then guards both Mario and Bob

Bob: hAhA! i'M a BiG bOi!

SMG4: Alright, I'll be back with more food guys! Just make sure everything's all set up before we return!

Saiko: AND BEHAVE!!!

Saiko looks at them for one second and walks away with SMG4. Meanwhile, Tari is still grilling the meat

Tari: You want to help Meggy?

Meggy: Ooo sorry...me and grills don't really get along...

It shows a scene where extreme chaos is happening whenever Meggy cooks

Meggy: Or... any cooking for that matter

Tari: Oh no problem! You can watch me!

Tari slowly and properly flips the meat

Meggy: Uhhhh.. *Checks her watch* Is there a reason you're going this slow?

Tari finally flips the meat

Tari: You can't rush art.

Meggy: Hmmm..

Meanwhile, Nozomi sit down by Melony as she draws in a book before looking up and seeing him. Her entire face lights up when she does so.

Melony: *hugs you tightly* Nozomi!~

Nozomi: *kisses her check while hugging her back* Hey Melony, what're you up to?

Melony: Just drawing!

Nozomi: I'm sure you're getting so good at it.

She blushes and giggles at his compliment. Boopkins throws some potatoes onto the table, causing both of them to turn to him.

Boopkins: Hey Melony & Nozomi! We're preparing the side dishes and making some potato salad!

Melony: OOooooooh!!