Ep 16: WOTFI - Sacrifice -

The scene opens up with a shot of the meme energy are going up in the sky. Following this is the WOTFI 2021 symbol. We then see Ax0l/SMG0 in his final form. He roars at the SMGs and the gang, who are powerless to stop him.

Melony: Axol...

SMG1: Zero's strength is stronger than ever now... I don't know if we can stop him...

Saiko: Well we can't just sit here! We gotta do something!

Swag: Swag will save the day lads

He stands up.

Swag: Stand back!

Then he goes over to Ax0l/SMG0.

Swag: You are now banned from Xbox live

Ax0l/SMG0 simply flicks Swag away with his finger.

Chris: You stupid fu-

Swag smacks into him.

Nozomi: That failed.

SMG2: Ugh...I think I have a plan-

Ax0l/SMG0 grabs SMG1 and 2.

SMG4: NOOO!!

Ax0l/SMG0 laughs as he tries to kill 1 and 2. Luigi and Tari are shown to be terrified. Suddenly, a giant rock hits Ax0l/SMG0. He looks up to see meme energy transform into a couch and hit him. This causes him to release 1 and 2. We see that SMG4 and SMG3 were casting the meme energy.

Bob: Ew, why are you holding hands?

Tari: I think it's sweet!

SMG3: Forget you saw anything!

SMG1: Th-thanks for saving us...

SMG1 and 2 hold hands.

SMG2: Now it's our turn.

The scene pan over to Eggman and Eggbaby.

Eggbaby: Oh papa, I'm so excited for school

Dr. Eggman: Son...this... this is the happiest day of my life.

He hugs his son.

Eggbaby: I love you papa

Dr. Eggman: I love you son

Suddenly, Eggbaby turns into energy.

Dr. Eggman: S-son?!

Eggbaby: Ahh! Papa! I'm scared!

Dr. Eggman: NOOO!!!! SOOON!!!-

He turns into energy as well. The energies turn into waste objects and hit Ax0l/SMG0. He doesn't take kindly to this, as he roars in pure anger, which causes Eggman and Eggbaby to turn back to normal and run for their lives. SMG1 then removes Saiko's chain.

Wakura: Nozomi, they need distractions...

Nozomi: You mean...

Wakura: Become Ultraman and hold him off.

Nozomi looks on as he looks back at Ax0l as he sigh.

Nozomi: Alright...

He turns around and closes his eyes and open up as his eyes then glow red and the red energy lines appear all over his body as it glows, and the light turns blue as he transformed as Ultraman Next Junis in giant size as he flies up and slap Ax0l away and holds him.

Wakura: Night Raiders, get on the Chrome Chester!

Night Raiders: Roger!

The team went to their vehicles(Chrome Chester Alpha, Beta, and Gamma) and flies up and fires it at him.