Life is good... Wait no!!!

Percy POV: (I have to start with my half brother)

Ah I love the beach. The sand in my hair, the waves on my toes, sun in my face, my wise girl by my side, and no immediate danger... unless Thalia counts.
I never thought I would say this but 'life is good'
"Seaweed brain! Never say that ever!" Annabeth said punching my arm. 'Opps did I say that out loud?'
"Gods kelp head! Stop it!" Thalia yelled at me hitting me upside he head.
"Opps sorry... Pine cone face." I told her giving her my deal-with -it-you-just-got-Persassied delux.
"Why you little..." Thalia began.
"Wow do you ever stop fighting? Seriously?"
"Shut up beauty queen." Thalia and I groaned at Piper.
"Don't make me have you do the chicken dance or better yet kiss each other," she squealed like Aphrodite does when she ships someone.

I paled. Thalia looked like she would rather fly than kiss me. Normally I would take that into offence but this is Thalia Grace, sister of Jason Grace, lieutenant of the hunters of Artimis, daughter of Zues lord of the sky's, and not to mention a whole army of girls who don't date. If we kissed bad things would happen... like worse than Taurturus. Okay no, not worse than Taurturus that place is too bad for its own good. more like Zeus, Artimus, Athena, Aphrodite, Apollo(who is a Percabeth fan), and my dad would blast me too prices bad. Oh and Annabeth would more than likely break up with me causing the whole camp lead by Grover and the Aphrodite kids to kill me in my sleep. Yes that bad, I am sure of it.

"Okay so mabey not kiss that would sink me and the siblings Ships and Grovers OTP plus my mom would kill me. So less extreme like hug for two whole minutes." Piper reasoned looking at our faces.
"Alright Pipes enough. Just look at Percy he looks like he is going to barf... and Thalia... Ohhh. You house either run or use your charmspeak fast!" Annabeth told Piper coming towards me with a grin of pure evil.

"Ugh fine!" Piper sounded sad. ih oh not a good sign.
"Thalia you don't want to hurt me right? Besides I have news from Chiron and we are all needed at the big house."

Please not another prophecy!please not another prophecy! The fates can't be that cruel... can they?

"It's Rachel. 10 minutes okay?"
"hey pipes I think your Aphrodite is showing!" I yelled after her.
"She turned around to face me then heard the sweet sound of Jason calling her name.
"You got lucky Jackson..." Piper eyed me sizing me up before walking towards the sound of Sparky.

"Nice job seaweed brain/kelp head its a prophecy just because you said 'life is good' I mean you of all people should know better than that!"

For a second I thought just Thalia had spoken but then I realized that Annabeth ha spoken too... creepy.

"Woh creepy." they said and stared at each other in interest for what felt like years. by hey I'm ADHD!

"Um ladies care to join me on our terrific walk to the big house?" I asked trying to stay focused.

"Right lets go!" Annabeth said breaking eye contact first.

"Race you! Or is your head to full words and kelp to win?" Thalia challenged us.

"Oh you are on!!" I yelled taking off at the speed of Hermes.