Where are we going, boss?

Percy POV: (unless I get a recomandation POV is mostly going to be Percy cause he is easy)
I was walking back from the big house with Annabeth. Neither of us were talking, she was thinking about our upcoming year with the Wizards, and I being the smart guy I am (hey stop it!!! I'm smart when I want to be) was leaving her alone to her thoughts... see smart guy over here. I left Annabeth at her cabin too pack and ran to my own, I mean Wizards and witches so exciting!!!! Were they nice? Are they cool? What is going to happen, normally I don't have these thoughts only Annabeth does... Oh Hades she is Rubbing off on me!!! Next I'm going to be sprouting facts about stuff that no body c... doesn't care about. That was close... A owl just about killed me!!!! "REALLY ATHENA!!! AGAIN!!!" Gods she is annoying seriously but not nearly as annoying as Hera. I ran into my cabin door. "Why am I here again? Right to pack for this new quest... ugh stupid ADHD, stupid quest, stupid wars.

"Alright what do I need?" Oh great now I'm talking to myself perfect.
Then a thought came to me (yes yes I know two thoughts in less then ten minutes wow!!!) I ran to the water fountain in the back corner (Tyson Fixed it okay!) I pulled a drachma (spelling?) out of my pocket and threw it in "oh fleecy do my a solid... show me Lady Hecate, Mt Olympus New York." the image shifted to Lady Hecate in the middle of a gross burp. "ummm I can come back later, if it's too big of a problem but it's about the quest so...." she was blushing have you ever seen a god blush, it's weird.
"No no my little hero it is okay ask me about the quest!" Hecate answered.
"Oh... okay... um... doweneedtobuyanythingsinceitisaschoolformagicandwearentwitchesandwizards?!" I talked fast and I'm not sure why maybe it was because I was nervous or maybe I thought it was a dumb question or maybe it was the goddess burping that brought me off my game but I don't know.
Her smile wavered "come again?"
"do we need to buy anything since it is a school for magic and we arent witches and wizards?" I repeated slower.
"Ah yes how dumb of me I forgot to mention the most important information. Well I expect you to repeat this to your demigod friends after so here *list shows up in water not wet* well take it!!!!" I took it "good boy that is all you need to know and I you don't mind don't tell your friends or the other gods about that ahh let's call it unpleasant surprise... Seeing as I am a goddess and it is unladylike most would say..." she gave me a look that said if you don't I will make your life even more miserable.
I gulped "you have my word lady Hecate"
"Thank you and remind your fellow quest campers that you will all be in 4th year!!! Oh that reminds me!!!" She snapped her fingers, uh oh why did she do that...i didn't do anything wrong did I?
1.respected her wished
2.kept my words in check
3. didn't insult
4.was polite (called her lady)
5.didn't call her a cow...
Nope I'm good
"Lady Hecate what did you do?"
"Oh I simply made everyone on the quest the right age to enter 4th year of course!!!" She said it like she does this everyday... I hope I never get changed to a toddler.
"Oh okay thanks."
I was about to swipe threw the mist when she told me some news that Hades would find scary.
"Oh and Percy!!! Please make friends and don't tell them what you are... you are from Chirons Camp of Magic!!! Please don't let them get to you... they are quite... let's say, persuasive more than the daughter of Aphrodite can be, anyway please don't cut of their fingers one by one!!!" And she slashed threw the mist

I stood there for a moment, thinking (alright it's not the end of the world! Calm yourselves) then u remembered I still had to pack so I packed the essentials and ran out to the stables to get the Pegasus ready.

"Where are we headed this time?" Porkiepie asked me
"england"
"Ohhh yum sounds delicious I mean yay trip across the Atlantic... didn't one of our brothers di.... sorry boss never mind... do you have any donuts?" Black jack asked me stoping when he started to talk about Reyna's Pegasus that was killed on their way to help us in our fight against Old dirt face.
"No" I said giving blackjack a pointed look "we are going to a Wizarding school, it's called Hogwarts."

An that all for today people!!!! I am so sorry about the wait don't kill me!!!!! Have mercy... Thank you. I had a very busy week end of he school year and all!!! Like my teachers gave me two tests on the same day in different classes three projects due the next day in different projects and then on top of that I have to deal with day to day homework!!! Wow I'm starting I sound like Percy... Abandon SHIP... Not Percabeth I love that kind of ship more like the Percy can control cause he is a son of Poseidon ship...
Sorry off track again I'm sorry for the wait if you have any ideas I'm up for them and I'll give you a shout out!!!! Love your favourite daughter of Neptune Cam
Also this chapter is 951 words long like wow!!!