UPDATE!!!

HELLO EVERYONE

I know I haven't been on Wattpad for some time and I apologize. I wanted to update you all on my plans for my stories. Due to this Quarantine, I have lots of time on my hands so I returned to Wattpad to relieve some stress, while here I looked at all my old stories and I can not stress how much I cringed. But then I found a new update that was not here while I was writing, the count of people reading my stories... now when I left there was maybe a few hundred reading and I felt bad for leaving but I knew i was not in the correct mindset to continue, 2017 was a hard year in my life and I did not have any motivation to do things I loved to do. I am now past that and have picked up writing again. I forgot how good it felt to design something. 

So when I saw how many people had read this story, 17.2K I was shocked, even more so when I realized people were still finding it and reading it today, hell just yesterday I had someone comment how much they loved this story and wished for me to update despite it having been abandoned for three years. I was inspiring.

Now just to be clear I have changed much as a writer and can no longer write in this style, however, I would like to continue with this story. I CANNOT, however, take it that the first few chapters would be so different from the rest of the story to follow. So I have begun to rewrite each chapter. It has the same storyline for the most part, with only a few changes, and longer chapters. 

The new re-written story will be ignoring the ToA and MC series as I don't want to change my plot completely to accommodate it. However, I have changed the prophecy and a character. I am trying to honor the characters of Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling as best I can so some personalities will also be affected. Same concept though.

I am planning on honoring anyone who comments on THIS chapter when I post the first re-written chapter on Friday, April 17, 2020. On my profile, I will be posting an identical story, with the same name, as much as I do not write like this anymore I can't bring myself to delete it.

I am very excited to join this journey with you all again, and I appreciate the support from you all. I love you all very much.  I will see you all Friday which will be the day I upload this story from now on. 

Cameron