Dive, Tuck, Roll, Run

Piper POV:
I love Pegasus they are he most beautiful creatures. And over water with the waves and sun all around you... I miss traveling like this.
"Piper what are you smiling about? Stop nothing about his is fun..." Nico asked me through gritted teeth.
"Oh gods Nico I'm so sorry!!! This must be terrible for you!!! Over Posidens empire, on a Pegasus in Zeus's empire!!!" Oh gods I feel bad now.
"S'okay I just hope I don't get blasted off the horse"
*neigh!!*
"Dude chill he ment Pegasus!! No need to copy Arion!!!"
*neigh neigh snort*
"okay sorry for being him up no need to get indignant. Continue Di'angelo but watch your language, Porkiepie is threatening to buck you off." Percy told Nico who had gone so white you would think he was dead. "whoa! Death breath!! Chill on the looks or I'll zap you into the ocean!!" Thalia yelled back at us. "Shut up Pinecone face!!" Nico yelled. "why? You can't bring zombie up here to beat me up!!! This is my empire. I like making you angery!" She yelled back.
"You have your eyes shut!!! Your as scared as I am!!!" Nico shot back.
I realized she ha her eyes closed and was breathing hard. We didn't need a sick Thalia and a dead Nico on our hands.
"Shut up all of you!!!" I yelled at them with a hint of charmspeak. gods they are annoying... but I can't help but ship them.. I mean thalico what a great name. Mom out out of my head go away I do not want those thoughts in my head but hey do make a cute couple, mabey just a bit of bugging them I can get them together!! Omg my cabin would love me but the gods would hate me so much.

"Almost there guys!!!" Percy yelled from the front waking up Annabeth and Jason and the Stolls from their slumber by getting Jason and the Stolls Pegasus to dip down fast and for Annabeth's to get closer to Percy so he could whisper in her ear. Jason came up with the Stolls fuming. the Stolls were whispering franticly to each other giving some death glares to Percy and Jason just looked pissed so I called him over and asked him to calm down a little and that he could kill Percy later after we see what the Stoll have in store for our dear friend. Jason smiled and nodded before going back to his spot in the formation.

We were in a diamond type shape with Percy in the front. Annabeth and Jason behind him, then behind them, me, Nico, Thalia, in a line then our stuff, with Frank and then we have the Stolls on one huge Pegasus because we ran out of Pegasus and Hazel is on Arion running across the Atlantic below us or ahead or behind I don't know but if Percy isn't affraid for her she will be fine.. hopefully.

"Oh my gods!!!! Percy look at the architecture!!! The towers, the entranceway!!! Oh god I should have done that in Olympus!!!" Annabeth was ranting about something. something cool and big. I heard gasps all around me, I looked at Nico who had relaxed dramatically and was looking down. so u looked down and gasped along with him. A castle was looming up from a mountain with a lake near it and some woods and a pitch for... football? No too high... I'll find out soon. I could see what Annabeth was rambling about, I mean I'm not her or anything and I don't appreciate stuff like that but I mean wow!!!
"That's not where we are staying is it?" I heard Travis or was it Connor? I'm going to go with Connor.
"We can't prank Percy in there!!! We would get in trouble."
"You would Ervin trouble anywhere Stolls" Thalia yelled from beside me.
"Watch out!!!" I heard Jason yell.
"Dive dive dive!!! Go hurry!!" Percy was screaming, this can't be good if Percy is screaming. I barley had time o hold on before my Pegasus dove fast.
"Turn right!!" Percy yelled again.
I could faintly heat Thalia screaming insults at Percy and her Pegasus and telling her dad to make it stop and telling Artimis that she is sorry that she was lost in the air.
"I screamed along with her and Nico when a carriage stopes right in front of us three, causing the Pegasus behind us to stop dead it his tracks.
*neigh neigh neigh!!*
He horses in front of us complained... I think they complained.
"Percy!!! Translate!!!"Nico yelled forward.
"They are telling you to get out of their way they are going to Hogwarts."
"So are we dumb horses."
Travis yelled.
"Dude shut up" Connor yelled at his brother.
We are going to Hogwarts too but we don't know where to go. Could you show us maybe?" I asked sweetly.
*snort*
"He says they would be delighted but to come down about 5 mintutes after them." Percy translated.
"Thank you sir." I told him.
*neigh snort puff*
"Piper you have an admirer!" Percy cooed, so I stuck my tongue out at him.
We followed them into the grounds where Percy says o stop and wait 5mintues.
Longest five minutes of my life.
But we came up with a plan, on how to show off because the horses on the carriage said to show off for them.

"Five minutes are up lets go!" Annabeth yelled to us.
We set of in a line, Travis and Connor were on their own Pegasus now with our stuff in their and Leo's magic bags thankfully we didn't have much stuff and we ha told Hazel our plan.
We dive down fast but not too fast I heard yells and shouts of glee... we had been spotted or Percy had, we then went into our v shape formation causing gasps to travel through the Wizards down below we got lower and with out slowing dow jumped off our Pegasus an me shoving Thalia off I heard screams and a collective gasp. Percy counted us down.. then we all rolled together even Thalia whose demigod instincts had taken over, and landed running towards the group stoping sea input tracks, people started to clap but then a blur raced through their ranks and Hazel jumped of Arion landing in a roll and joined us. Our Pegasus and Arion stoping behind us. Claps engulfed us and we turned away and ran towards the entrance which was on the other side of the school. I heard more gasps as people tried to run after us only too loose their breath after a few Meters... wimps. we stopped in the entrance hall and went to a door labeled guests. this is going to be fun.