Games that could kill you... Why not?

Jason POV
We went into the castle and were greeted by a cat... Wow so scary, but I am a demigod I expect he worst. That is until she turned into and lady with a pointy hat and a greenish bath robe. I heard Leo whisper to Frank "hey are you too related or something? Cause she is you in old lady form." Leo had to dance away to avoid Franks fist. I rolled my eyes and looked back at her.
"I am professor McGonigal (spelling?) transfiguration teacher here at Hogwarts and hopfully your head masters/mistresses have informed you of the privilege you get this year. Raise you hand if you do not know what I am talking about."
All of us demigods rose our hands.
"Ah I thought you would do that, this year Hogwarts in hosting the triwizard tournament but we have an exception only people at the age of 17 or older may enter and there will be 4 teams competing to win, Baxtaons, Durmstrang, Hogwarts, and Chirons School for Wiches and Wizards." I looked at her then at the demigods we all looked like 4th years. she noticed this and continued, "ah yes I almost forgot all the headmasters and head mistresses have agreed to let Chirons school have no age limit for they are more professionally trained in wizardry and battle with weapons. so weapons are aloud for Chirons school as well." I swear she winked at us after her speech
"Baxtaons will enter first, Durmstrang second, and Chirons school last. Please agree on your entrances before hand... I or professor Dumbledoor will call you in when we are ready for you."
Great... Games that will probably kill us.. why not? It's become a day to day process lately. I just hope no one gets seriously injured.

Harry's POV (yay wizards)
Alright so I love Hogwarts it's my home but really? more things that could kill me... well at least I'm too young to enter not that I would want to anyway. Fred and George are planning something and I want no part of it I wish I could say the same about Ron though. oh well. "four schools why should they put in four schools and why do they have extra deals... it's not fair." Hermionie whispered to me from across the table. it was weird but oh well the schools agreed on something.
"I would like you to give them a Hogwarts welcome please enter Baxbatons Acadamy!" "bloody hell they are beautiful" Ron whispered. he was drooling.I mean they they are beautiful but not Drool worthy.
Please put your hands together for Durmstrang institute." Dumbledoor continued" "its him it's Viktor Krum!!!"Ron was in hysterics now.
Now for our final school of the night Chirons School of Wiches and wizards"there is no such thing" hermione said to us.
QThen we saw them they were the ones that jumped off the supposed to be extinct Pegasus and ran at is with out showing their faces.
Well we say them now as they looked to be in our year. they showed off by using swords, daggers and then I saw a blur and my pockets felt smaller but barely.
The fighting stopped and they all turned to the blurs moving around the room, and when they came near them stopped them dead in their tracks... it was too boys that looked like Fred and George but younger and with darker hair and.. wait are those wands in their arms?!
"Connon Travis give them back their wands!" The blond girl yelled
"Awww but why!!!" The taller one whinned. "we went over this they need them." the Dark hair goth girl responded in a deadly calm, she scares me, apparently she doesn't scare the boys.
"No Thalia, if they want it they have to get to them first with out wands."
"Connor, Travis give them back their wands." they hesitated then shook their heads and stuck their tongues out.
"Ear plugs Beautyqueen ever heard if them?"
"Boys give them back now or I'll drown you." the dark haired talk handsom boy commanded with a fun and serious attitude.
The twin boys looked scared and ran off again I felt something return to my pocket and a sorry rush past me. when they reappeared the entire hall exploded into a standing ovation and laughter I could see Fred and George whispering franticly to each other
"Uh oh Fred and George are ploting something and I bet it's got something to do with the witches and wizards that Hermione say don't exist."

And I know it's a bit of a short chapter but what do you want me to do!!! Seriously!! Alright I have some ideas moving forward bi I nee your guys' opinion.

1. Harry and Hermione an Draco are Demiwizards.
2. Harry and Hermionie are siblings by Zues.