Hogs Warts and Larry Pooper?

Leo POV: (bet you didn't see that coming did ya?)

A prophecy! Really? So I die come back to camp with my super hot IMORTAL! Girlfriend and a prophecy comes and ruins my day.
Oh and do I mention she is IMORTAL?

"My heros I have a dreadful new prophecy that we need to address." Chiron started very cheerfully indead (haha not!!!)

'How do we not see this coming?' I mean seriously when it was just the Stolls and I, I thought 'uh oh he found out we put pink hair die in his curlers' but then the Romans (Hazel an Frank) and Nico came and I was like 'uh oh but still not that bad.' Then Jason, Percy, Piper, Annabeth and wait for it yes pine cone face came in and I was like 'okay I'm fine I'm fine I have my friends' but then holy Hera look who came in!!! It's Rachel and Hecate looking like old buddy's. Then I was in full panic mode like what the Hades?! What is she doing here!?
I realized no one was talking... hey I'm ADHD and a kid of Hephaestus its in my blood!
"Okay I'll bite. what's the prophecy and don't tell us it's nothing of our concern because the oracle and Hecate just walked in to our big house." Travis said.

"Rachel if you please." Chiron continued.

Seven, big three and twins,
Must travel to meet magics young kins.
Find the scar, the brains, and the friend.
The chose one must make amends.
Be silent and unfree,
The darkest raise to see.
You play the game,
The best walk out insane.

Well we are all doomed.
"So what do you want us to do?" I asked. Hecate has informed me that wizards and witches in London and that you are needed to go to their school called Hogs Warts and befriend a boy name Larry pooper. One of you shall also be put into a test where you shall be tested on your strengths and weaknesses." Chiron told us.
"Actually it is Hogwarts and Harry Potter Chiron please be more carful with your wording they won't take o it kindly. The school starts in September like all others and you must leave for London tomorrow in order to get everything you need you will be there all year and more if needed. Good luck my heroes." Hecate said and vanished.

"It's decided then you 11 will go to Hogwarts and become witches and wizards and you mustn't reveal your selves until a God says so directly to all of you. Goodnight go and pack. You are leaving at 7:30 in the morning." Chiron waved us off.

"Well that was down right cheerful wasn't it?" I asked everyone. They nodded and left for their cabins.
I sighed and ran to my bunk to pack and tell Calypso of the quest... oh she is going to kill me.