Who are these People?

I have realized it's all been Percy Jackson characters and I'm soooo sorry for that so hear we go. This is like 2 hours after Nico disappeared.
Ron POV
The bloody hell was that all about? First this new school comes then they get special treatment and have their own common room in Griffindor tower! It's not fair!
"It's completely fair Ronald. They are guests for the goblet! We need to welcome them." I jumped in surprise.... Did I say that out loud? No I mustn't have....

"But Hermione, what about what happened with the goblet and Perseus?And why are most of them even entering if they are under the age limit? It doesn't make sense!"
She rolled her eyes at me.
"Ron give them a chance!" She scolded me.
"Fine but I'm just saying it's weird."

"WOHHO!!!!!" I heard a scream from the front of the hall.
"WE DID IT!"
"WE CAN ENTER"
"MOVE ASIDE MOVE ASIDE!"
My brothers and Lee pushed through the crowd towards the goblet.
"We perfected the ageing potion and we are now going to fool the goblet!" Fred yelled out.
"Won't work. Dumbledoor drew the aging line. You can't cross.
"Why sure we can. You just didn't think of it first." George whisper told her.
Hermione looked like she was going to argue but closed her mouth into a tight line and stomped away.

"Gather round and watch as I Fred,"
"And George. Enter the goblet of fire!"
Everyone cheered. They stepped in waited a second and nothing happened we cheered in happiness. That's when it went bad the goblet litterally spit fire and George and Fred flew across he room. I stood up to see them, and laughed they were old men! They started yelling at each other and Lee who had sent stepped in so they could go first.

The room suddenly quieted only for the sounds of yelling and cheers break through the door. The Wizards from Chiron's Camp of Magic walked in, well mostly.... The brothers were running towards Fred and George in excitement. Most of the girls were just walking in. Then I realized.... Where was Perseus, the Graces and the goth kid that I can't remember the name of (I didn't Ron did).
"MY DAD IS WAY BETTER THAN YOUR DAD PINECONE GRACE!" Goth kid yelled at Thaila.
"MY DAD IS THE BEST DEATH BREATH!" Death breath what?
"I agree with Thalia... Her dad is the best." Thalia smirked and stuck her Tongue out at... Nico his name is Nico.
"Of course you'd say that you have the same dad." Perseus told them.
"Beside my dad controls all of the...."
He was tackled by all of them.
I heard whispering come from the dog pile. I caught a few words like
Kelp head, seaweedbrain, don't say it, shut up, and then words that weren't in English, which surprised me. Eventually they got up and everyone punched Perseus.
"Sorry..." I heard him whisper.
"What language was that?" Hermione asked them. Hey all looked up at us in surprise like they Had not seen us standing here for the last 5 minutes. They all automatically look at Annabeth.
"It's Greek we learn Greek in our school so that we can talk to each other without our enemies knowing what we are talking about." Seemed normal enough except what enemies?
They are just getting weirder and weirder. I don't care what Hermione says I can't trust these people. I will find out who they are and why they are here. I bloody well swear, if not for me for my friends safety.

I am sooooo sorry I really am. Please forgive me! I ment to update a long time ago! But I was just sooo busy I couldn't find the time! Plus I was working on another larger original story that I swore to myself I would finish before My birthday and that's only a few months away! I just got a job to pay for a trip and it's been tiring me out and on top of that I have a lot of homework! Again I am soooo sorry for the longest break in updates!! I am currently putting your characters into the next chapter but warning if I see that