Brat⛓

I was in the bathroom putting on my makeup to go on a date with Colby " Y/nnn when are you going to be ready he said after knocking on the door " Just give me a minute Colby I snapped back" stop acting like a brat Y/n he replied " oh shut up I said and rolled my eyes your the one who's acting like a drama queen I added " he opens the door and it slams against the wall all I could think of is fuck...I just finished and look at him " well I'm rea-" he pushes me against the wall and come in front of my face so close to his lips " I like to remind you who has control over you and if you keep acting like this I will punish you is that what you want he came even closer my face went red I was speechless " that's what I thought he back up " now come on we don't want to be late he grabs my hand I didn't want him to win I got out of his grip he look at me " no I said " what he asked " I said No I raised my voice his eyes filled with lust and rage he grab my throat I giggled and he put me against the wall again I keep giggling " you like that don't you I bit my lip he got closer I spit in his face he grab my wrist and I tried to get out but it was hard we got to the bedroom just got what I wanted I thought to myself he through me on the bed and took off his shirt he grabbed my dress and took it off and same with my bra he did it so rough he grabbed my wrist and tide me to the bed he went on top off me and look at my panties " wow already wet I didn't even touch you yet he look at me and smirked " Col-" he grabbed my throat " the names you will only call me is daddy and Sir are we clear!" Y-yes Sir he took off my panties and put a finger in me " god your so wet princess " I blushed he added 2 fingers " not aloud to cum unless I say so no moaning or it's going to even worse and no talking unless I ask a question do you understand " Yes d-daddy " good girl he started going faster I bit my lip trying hard not to moan he just watched me biting his lip I moved around because I couldn't take it " stop squirming " I made eye contact he went faster I felt like I was about to cum " I s-so close " he stopped and took off his pants off and pulled out his hard dick " open " I did and he fucked my mouth " look at me he said I look up " you like it my hard cock don't you I keep make eye contact he hold it in as I felt a load go down my throat " you better fucking swallow " I did and opened my mouth to show " good girl he said open your legs he added I did what he said "wider he said " I opened my legs more he grab my throat " I said fucking wider he snapped I opened my legs to the point I couldn't he smashed inside me and grabbed my throat I let out a moan " don't you moan I bit my lip hard " you love that don't you slut " y-yes daddy he went faster I let out a moan he started choking me not in a bad way " moan for me you earned it I let it all out " f-fuck I moaned he kissed me as I squirted and shot a load in me he pulled out and got up " can you let me out now I said " I didn't say it was over he replied and put turned on a vibrator and put it on me " I'm going to order food and take a shower " C-Colby n-no " see you later princess he shut the door 30 minutes later came 7 times he walk in the room with take out in pj pants and took the vibrator off my legs shake violently " Colby your a dick I tried to get up and fell " he laughed I looked at him " learned your lesson " mhm yep I sure did can you please help me up now I asked he put the food down and help me up and he gave me my pjs he help me change into it " I got you food he said " your still mean I slapped his chest not hard and kissed me on the cheek we watched Tv and ate food then I fell asleep laying on his chest let just say it was hard for me to walk the next day.