Texted

Colby was at his house hanging out with Sam I was in my apartment thinking about him I was watching Cobra Kia then I got a text from Colby.

Hey baby

Hey daddy I smirk

Don't tease me Y/n

I'm sorry I just want you in me so bad my clit is throbbing just thinking of the things you would do to me

Fuck princess I'm so hard

I so wet Colby I'm fingering myself just thinking of you I said

I'm coming over Don't touch yourself

Ok daddy
Read
He's 15 minutes away I pulled my hand out turned of my Tv I went to my room and took off my clothes and waited I heard a knock at the door " Colby I said from the bed room " I heard him say something " the door is unlocked because I left it for him i here the door open and he lock it because I heard it and he swing open the door " hey baby I said he took his shirt off, and walk up to me kissed my lips I kissed him back he kissed my neck and went down didn't take long for him to start eating me out I covered my mouth we were making eye contact I grab his hair " C-Colby f-fuck I moaned chills went through my body pleasure came so fast I felt the sensation buildup I grab Colbys hair tighter as I felt my climax hit I moaned and hold his hair tight he lick it all up and look at me " your so sweet baby he said he came up to kiss me we switched places so I was on top I kissed his neck and went down I took off his belt and pants I pulled out his hard cock " please don't tease me it hurts he said I stroke it I put my mouth around the tip and went around slowly and then went fast he hold my hair back " fuck just like that he groaned I went as fast as I could " your such a good girl he groaned I keep going intel I felt a twitch and he cam in my mouth I swallowed it he flipped us around and he pulled out a condom and put his dick in me slowly then I covered my mouth and " god I-it's so big I moaned " bet you love it he went faster " y-yes right there I moaned he went a speed he never went before my legs started shaking couple seconds later we both climaxed he pull out and took of his condom and threw it in the trash can that was next to my bed " c-can I ride you I asked he looked at me he put me on top and open a condom again I took it and put it on I lined up the tip and went down slowly " fuck that dick baby he said and I did he put his hands on my boobs " yes princess ride that cock he groaned I hit the right spot we both moaned I went faster " good girl Fuck that cock he said I started rubbing my clit to help me squirt he took one of his hands of my boobs and took my hand off and he took control of my clit I kept going intel I felt the sensation buildup again " Yes right there princess he groaned I moved faster as I felt it I squirted and he let a load in his condom we both let out loud moans at the same time I feel on top of him my legs started shaking he took of his condom and threw it away I laid my head on his shoulder he played with my hair " you did a good job baby I giggled " why are you so cute " I lift my self up to face him " I don't know it's a thing I can do I said " oh really he replied " yeah I said " mhm is that so he started tickling me I was laughing " s-stop he kissed my cheek and keep going I started snorting he stopped " was that a snort he chuckled " yeahhhh I turned red he keep chuckling " I can't help it I said " no it's cute he pecked my lips " I got off of him and lay on his chest he played with my hair " I love you I said " I love you more he replied " I love even more then you could love me I said " I love you as much as you love me he replies and he look at me " you win I kissed him on the cheek he played with my hair and my eyes got heavy before I knew it I was out.

PLEASE READ A/N!!!⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
A/N hi guys hope you guys enjoyed I deleted my other story's for a reason I rather not say let's just say don't fall for cheating bastards🤣🤣🤣  ok anyways I will try to write everyday but I have tennis so it will be hard but I promise I'll write more love you guyssss❤️