Be quiet princess

I was at Colbys house Sam and Katherine and me and Colby are at the house it was time for bed Colby was drunk because we all went out and the boys got drunk I was laying in bed Colby was not even cuddling me but that's ok I was sleeping on my side he was sleeping on his chest I was on my phone because I couldn't sleep I felt him move in the bed thought he was asleep but I guess not I felt a hand touch my ass I jump and looked back and Colby chuckled " Colby go back to bed I turned back around still on my phone he came behind me and grabbed my phone I tried to grab it again he turned it off and put it on the his side of the floor he dropped it " Colby what if it breaks I sit up " nooo it's fine baby girl he slurred his words " Colbyyy you should- he sit up and put a finger on my lip and makes a shhh sound " it's daddy, princess he grabbed my chin I was so close to his lips " Colby your drunk I said " what did I just say he slurred but in a sexy tone " Colby your drunk he grabbed my neck I giggled " you won't be laughing later I look in his eyes it darken that when I new he going to be very dominant he took of my bra because that's what I sleep in he attack my boob I let out a small moan he went down and took off my shorts no underwear on " naughty girl I giggled again he opened my legs " wow your wet he put 2 fingers in me I moaned " shh baby girl he started going faster I covered my mouth he was above me well fingering me " daddy d-don't stop he looked at me and went faster I let a loud moan he kissed me my moan broke the kiss " I'm going to c- " I cam on his fingers he pulled his fingers out and lick them " your so sweet I blushed he pull down his pj pants his hard dick came out he laid down " suck my hard cock with that pretty little mouth I was on top of him I opened my mouth and shoved it in my mouth I couldn't fit it all so I stroked the rest with my hand " just like that baby he groans I went faster he was moaning I never heard him moan so much it was so hot I got turned on by it I went faster to hear him moan I felt I twitch and I new he was about cum his soft moans filled the room he cam in my mouth I look at him and swallowed it " you love my cum don't you baby girl I crawled up to him " I do daddy he pushed me to the side and pulled up my ass and slammed in me I moaned loud he grabbed my neck and pulled me up and covered my mouth " be quiet princess they will here you he went faster I let out a moan " shhh be quiet moan in my ear he added I did but not the loud one he smashed hard in me I moaned loud he covered my mouth " tell you what princess he whispered we go to your place tomorrow and I'll fuck you and you can loud but right now you need to be fucking quiet are we clear " yes daddy " good girl he slapped my ass I felt I was about to cum before I new it I squirted all over his dick he shot a load in my I kissed him " I want more I said " tomorrow you can get more he said " deal I kissed him I laid next to him and laid on him he played with my hair " I'm going to fuck your so hard tomorrow he whispered I smile and giggled honestly I know he's going to forget I think.

A/N hmm will be forget who know you just have to see hehehehehehe I love you guyyyyyys ❤️