I know you can't who resist me

Fuck you! I yelled at Colby " I told you it was accident! Colby yelled " you know what I grabbed my keys " you don't have to see me for the rest of the week I said tears falling down my face" no Y/n I told you about it I'm sorry I should have told you earlier please don't go he said grabbing my hand he said looking hurt " fine but I'm sleeping in the guest room I walk to the guest bedroom and shut the door I took of my shirt and my shorts I wiped my tears I was about to get in bed when the door opened " what do you want Colby I asked " I want to be with you I'm really sorry Y/n he said " fine.. I turned the other way on the bed to face the wall I felt him come into bed and he wrapped his hands around my waist " Colby I'm not in the mood I tried to move away and he pulled me back he started kissing my neck " Colby I moaned annoyed he kept kissing my neck I moaned again and again his hand was trailing down breathing heavily " Colby I moaned s-sto- he was rubbing my clit " I know you can't resist me he whispered in my ear " I c-can I moaned " are you sure about that he put a finger in me " ah f-fuck I moaned " he chuckled " if you could you would have stopped me he said adding another finger I tried to push his hand away " ah ah ah your trying to do that now because I said that he said going faster " n-no I- fuck I moaned " No princess you tried to push my hand away so weakly he said such a evil tone I didn't reply " you like that don't you he said whispering in my ear I didn't reply he chuckled " no reply hm maybe I'll go fast he said I covered my mouth moaning loudly " C-Colby I'm FUCK I moaned squirting on his fingers I turned red " I'm s-sorry I didn't I said embarrassed he laugh so sexy Omg he turned me to face him and smashed his lips on mine he grab my hips and put me on top of him he pulled away and whispered " take off your bra and panties off now I need to be inside you he said taking off my bra pulling down my straps I took the rest of my bra off he ripped off my panties " heyyy my favorite panties I whined " I'll buy you new ones better just- I interrupted him taking off his boxers aggressively and started stroking his cock ( god I hate saying this word but I'm doing it for you guys!!! ) his moans filled the room " You want to be inside me huh I'm going to have a bit fun with you first I said going down slowly trailing down teasing him his soft moans made me wetter licking the tip when I felt Colby's hand push down making me gaged " think your in control funny he said making my head go up and down " Look at you sucking my cock thought you were in control he pulled my head back up to make me stop " fuck you I said out of breath he chuckled " don't worry you will he flipped us around so he was on top " this what you wanted I said wrapping my hands around the back of his neck he just smirked and slammed in me I gasped/moaned " f-fuck I moaned " I love being inside you he whispered in my ear" thrusting faster I couldn't take it " Colby- I,  I couldn't speak it felt so good " what your going to cum for me he asked I didn't respond I kept moaning loud " I feel you getting tighter your closing up that tells me I'm pleasing you right he said " Colby!- fuck, I came on his cock feeling him cum inside me I moaned loudly and he groaned I was about to get up when he pushed me back down " I'm not done with you yet he said pushing me back down pulling my legs apart and putting the tip in then he put his cock inside me again " fuck me faster please I softly moaned he did what I asked and he didn't stop I was moaning his name and I felt so close when " fuck! I moaned I came on his dick again and he laid next to me breathing heavily I turned to face him and he was looking at me " come here he said padding his chest and I laid my head down on his chest he wrapped his hands around me he kissed the top of my head " I love you Y/n he said " I love you Colby I smiled closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.

A/N 10k reads!!!!!!!!! Thank you guys so muchhhhhhhh I love you guyssss I promise I'll update more I need some ideas any ideas guys? ❤️