"Break" (smut)

My and Colby decided to take a break because we kept arguing a lot it's been about 3 days. Today Sam and Colby are having a party at there house I was leaving my apartment with this dress.

I got to the house there was a lot of people I walk in and immediately Colby looked right at me I made eye contact and looked away because I heard Kats voice " Heyyy Y/n you look good girly " thanks Kat you look amazing I replied " want to get a d...

I got to the house there was a lot of people I walk in and immediately Colby looked right at me I made eye contact and looked away because I heard Kats voice " Heyyy Y/n you look good girly " thanks Kat you look amazing I replied " want to get a drank she asked " yesss I need one we walk in the kitchen and grabbed a White claw and dance on the dance floor with Kat and Tara because she joined us I felt eyes on me I scanned the room and Colby was watching me I made eye contact and looked away quickly I got of the dance floor and drink my white claw I looked over at Colby and saw a girl really close to him touching him he looked at me I quickly looked away I went back on the dance floor and a random guy grabbed my hips but I just went along with it I looked at Colby he was death staring the guy and he looked at me his eyes were filled with rage I looked away and I kept dancing with the guy when I felt someone grabbed my and saw Colby " Colby what the hell I was having fun he lead me upstairs he ignored me and we walk in his room he locked the door " What the fuck where you thinking dancing with another guy it's been 3 days he said " what do you mean you were letting that girl touch you I sat on his bed " oh so a girl touches me and you dance with a guy and he was holding your hips he asked " I was just getting back at you I didn't actually like it I was just jealous that some random was touching you and I missed you so I'm sorry and it won't happen again! I realized what I said he sat next to me " you missed me he said " y-yes I'm guessing I should go now I felt tears form I got up but before I got up Colby grabbed my hand and pulled me back down he slammed his lips on mine tears went down my eyes I kissed him back I pulled from the kiss and fan my eyes to stop from crying " I'm sorry Colby I don't mean to cry he wiped my tears " it's ok baby let it out I laid my head on his shoulder form 4 minutes I looked up at him and he kissed me I kissed him back and he started taking off my dress and my heels I took off his shirt he put my head on the pillow he looked at my panties " all wet and ready for me I looked down and saw I leaked I turned red I never leaked before he grabbed my chin and pulled me close " don't be embarrassed baby he rubbed my clit through my panties in me well I wasn't looking I let out a small moan I covered my mouth he pulled my hand away " let me hear you I miss that sound he took off my panties and started licking my clit I grabbed his hair and griped it " D-daddy I moaned he went faster it felt so good I looked in his eyes I felt the sensation " Daddy I'm going to c-cum I gripped the sheets and cam he lick it up " I missed tasting you he kissed me he slammed in me I let out a loud moan he thrust in me fast I moaned his name he moaned mine I felt I was about to cum again " Colby I'm g- I got interrupted by knocking at the door " Yo Colby you good Jake asked I covered my mouth " Yes I'm good he replied " have you seen Y/n he asked " Jake y-you might want to leave I yelled " oh OH! Ewww you guys are gross he walk away from the door right as he left I cam on his dick I let out a moan Colby pulled out " open your mouth I opened wide he shoved his dick in my mouth put he let me control I went fast " f-fuck Y/n please don't stop I looked up at him and went faster and faster intel I felt a load shoot in my mouth he let out a loud moan I pulled away and wiped the rest with my finger and licked it off I swallowed he grabbed my chin " you miss daddy's cock don't you " I bit my lip and said " yes daddy he flipped me around and lift my ass up " you ready baby girl I was about to say something when he smashed in me I moaned really loud he put his hand on my mouth " shhh be quiet princess he went faster I bit my lip hard trying not to moan loud he went faster intel I felt the session I squirted on his dick he cam inside me I got up I put on my panties and my bra and put my dress back on and my heels I felt Colby wrap his hands around me " I love you Y/n I smiled " I love you Colby I replied " I can't take this anymore Y/n do you want date again I turned around and kissed him and pulled away " I would love to be grabbed my hand we smiled at each other and went downstairs with Colby we went in the living room and sat on the couch I laid my head on his shoulder he laid his head on mine and pulled me close Sam walk in the living room " wait are you guys Sam got pushed out of the way by Kat " Are you guys back together!!! She smiled brightly " we are I said smiling " eEeEeEeeEee this is so exciting she said I laughed" well that didn't take long Sam said " it was just a break I said " but still Sam said " Sam Colby asked " yes Colby he replied " can you shut the fuck up and let me cuddle my girlfriend I giggled " damn why so mean Sam asked " you heard him Kat said I need you anyways now come on she grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs " looks like shes going to get fucked I giggled Colby whispered in my ear " I already did fuck you I turned red and hit his chest " shut up I said and giggled he chuckled I cuddled in his chest I fell asleep. Colbys POV I was play with Y/n hair I looked down to her eyes closed and she was out she was smiling well sleeping she is so cute I pick her up and took her to my room I took off her dress and put her in my shirt and put her under the covers I took of my shirt and pants and put my pj pants on I got under the covers it didn't take long for her to cuddle up to me again I smiled and played with her hair again then I heard the music turn off I felt my eyes get heavy I closed my eyes and heard " I love you Colby I peek and saw Y/n closing her eyes again " I love you Y/n I closed my eyes and fell to sleep.
PLEASE READ A/N!!!!!⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

A/N sorry I'm not updating school starts less then 4 weeks and tennis try outs is next week I love you guys and I'll keep writing as much as possible have any question comment and I will reply as fast as possible I'm running out of ideas have any let me know ok love you guyyyyys❤️