Argument

( your at your apartment )  Colby and I were arguing all day about the littlest things it was so dumb he was sitting on the couch watching Ghosthunters I was washing the dishes " Y/n can you come here please he said " no Colby I need to finish washing the dishes " whatever he rolled his eye I turned to look at him " do you want to do it I raised my voice " just shut up he said " make me I flick him off and gave him a fake smile he got up I rolled my eyes and turned back around so I could wash the dishes I put the plate down to see where Colby went he was no where in sight I look and see his shoes are gone and his keys I felt tears form I turned off the lights and locked the door I felt tears running down my eyes I go in the bedroom and shut the door I didn't even hear him leave I went in the bathroom my makeup was smeared from crying I wiped it off and kept crying I don't know I felt bad about today I wish I could tell him that I love him before he left he was supposed to hang out with me today I put my hair in a messy bun I took off my shirt and pants to sleep in my bra and undies I walk out to see a empty bed I lay down I couldn't go to sleep I keep thinking about Colby then something made me stop thinking of him I heard something in the living room I get up and open the door I see Colby locking the door and their is something in his hand FLOWERS I love flowers I open the bedroom door and right as Colby turned around I jumped on him wrapping my legs around him I started crying and saying I'm sorry over and over again he put the flowers down " it's ok princess he put me down and handed me the flowers Roses I looked at he had a small smile on his face I smelled them " I'm going to put this in a vase I walk in the kitchen and I felt eyes on me I finished putting the flowers in a vase I look at him and he was right in front of me " what are you wearing he said I smirked " what does it look like daddy I said he bit his lip " I forgot to let the lady's out today I said and put my behind my back to unclip my bra I threw my bra to the side he looked shocked " you can do whatever you want to me...daddy I said in a sexy tone he smashed my lips on mine I kissed back he picked me up and I kissed his neck trying to find his sweet spot he opened the door and threw me on the bed he took off his shirt and pants left with his boxers you could see how hard he is " open your legs he raised his voice a little I did what he said " remember daddy this pussy is all yours I said he took my panties off and it didn't take long he took off his boxers and smashed in me I let out a loud moan he was thrusting fast " you love that dirty slut he grabbed my neck " tell me you love it he went faster " I- " I couldn't speak " I lov- I let out a moan " Say it slut he slapped my thigh " I-I love I-it " such a dirty girl he slapped my thigh again " I-I'm so close " hold it he pull my face up to his and kissed my moan broke the kiss " don't you fucking cum he said he kept going " d-daddy please can I-I c-cum " cum slut I felt chill down my body he pulled out I cam he cam on my stomach I gripped the sheets I was about to get up when he pushed me back down " I'll tell you when I'm done with you I bit my lip he opened my legs and put 2 fingers in me I gasped as he licked my clit at the same time I grip on the bedsheets " d-don't stop I moaned we both made eye contact watching him eat me out made me even more wet " I'm s-so close before I new it I cam he lick it all up " god you taste so good he came up to kiss me he pulls away and look at my lips and back at me " let's see what that mouth can do I but my lip and he got off the bed so he could stand " get over here I did what he said " open now he snapped I did and put my lips around his hard dick and I went fast he put his hand on the back of my head I kept gagging " yes that's right gag on that cock he said I turned red " oh fuck I'm close don't stop he moaned I went faster and then I felt cum go down my throat I swallowed " ass up princess I did what he said and slammed in me " your so wet baby girl he went faster and faster " you love daddy's cock don't you " y-yes d-daddy I love it s-so much he kept going intel he hit the g-spot I moaned loud " found it he kept hitting that g-spot " f-fuck he said I squirted and he cam inside me ( your on birth control )  he pulled out he went to the bathroom I heard the shower turn on and he came back out a took my hand we both took a shower together then got ready for bed I laid on the bed he wrapped his around me and I was out like a light.

A/N well that was the longest one hope you guys enjoyed love you guyssss you simps
                          I am one too 🤣😏