How do you remember that

( this is the next part from be quiet princess ) I woke up it was 2:00 " shit I said look at Colby he was still sleeping Colby I shook him he opened his eyes slowly " Colby time to get up it's 2 he smiles and kisses me come on I got up I completely forgot I was naked I got up " oh shit I grabbed the blanket and covered myself and I uncovered his dick I closed my eyes " I'm sorry I'm sorry " he chuckled " I like the blanket off better " shut up Colby I giggled can you put your clothes on I added " I already did I look and he has shorts on he comes up to me and steps on the blanket witch made the blanket fall and I covered my boobs " Colby I said he kisses me and I pull away " I'm going to get dressed I walk past him and pick up my shirt as I got up I hit something I new Colby was behind me I turned around he kissed me I kissed him back I pulled away " I'm going to actually get dressed I got ready I turned around he was on his phone I grab my phone that he drop yesterday I sat next to Colby " I'm hungry I said " what do you want " idk food I giggled " well we can pick something when we go to your apartment he said " wait your coming to my apartment I asked " yeah he replied " did he remember I asked myself " ready to go I asked he nodded he grab his keys and we said goodbye to Kat, Sam they started mocking my moans from last night I rolled my eyes and left
              TIME TO SKIPPPPPPP
We got food and chilled on my couch I laid my head on his shoulder " hey baby he asked " mhm I replied " remember when I said I was going to fuck you and you could be loud I looked at him " how do you remember that he grabbed my neck and pulled me close " that doesn't matter all that matters is fucking your tight pussy my face turned so red " I love it when your speechless he kissed me and I kissed back and we made out intel he pick me up and took me to my bedroom he put me down he took off my shirt and unclip my bra he kissed my neck I hit the wall and he stop kissing my neck and kissed me and played with my boobs I let out a moan in the kiss he stopped kissing me I pulled up his shirt and he helped me take it off he put his hands behind my back and moved me to the bed he pushed me on the bed he took off my shorts " wet for me already he bit his lip " Daddy please fuck me already he took of his pants I felt the him rub his dick with my clit teasing me " Daddy please enter me I let out a soft moan he shoved his cock in me I let out a loud moan " Colby fuck me hard p-please" he did what I asked The room was filled with moans I felt the sensation buildup " I-I'm g-going to cum he went fast and before I new it I cam on him and he pulled out and cam on my stomach I laid there making eye contact I sat up and he kissed me I got up still kissing him I turned the other way so I could push him on the bed he was shocked " Baby what- " I grabbed his dick and started stroking he let out a soft moan it didn't take long for me to lick the tip and then shove it all in my mouth it was to big so I used my hand to stroke the rest " don't stop princess he said I made eye contact because he loves when I do that it didn't take long for him to cum I took his cock out of my mouth and swallowed " fuck baby girl you turn me on when you do that I giggled and lined up his cock with my v-hole he put his hands on my waist and help me go up and down we both moaned at the same time the room was filled with moans and groans he helped me go faster " daddy please t-take control he moved my waist and I went up and down really fast I felt like I was about to cum " I going to Ahh screamed of pleasure as I squirted on him I feel off of him and he cam it was a mess but worth it " fuck can you help me up I asked he was above me " I didn't say I was done he said " w-what he opened my legs and ate me out I gripped on the sheets I was so close to climaxing " I'm s-so he stopped I frowned he smashed in me again I let out a loud moan he was thrusting faster and faster he kept going intel I felt him hit my g-spot " there it is he said and kept hitting the same spot over and over again my legs started shaking " fuck I'm going to cum I screamed in pleasure I covered my mouth as I felt a load shoot in me and I squirted AGAIN my legs were shaking he helped me up and laid me down " your such a good girl for daddy I but my lip and kissed him then he pulled out of the kiss I frowned and he got up " I'm going to lock up I'll be back he chuckled I turned the other way and waited he was turning off the lights and locking the door he came back in the room and turned off the light I felt him get in bed he came behind me and wrapped his arms around me I turned around to face him I kissed him he kissed me back we made out for 12 minutes the I pulled away " good night I love you I pecked his lips "  good night princess I love you I cuddled into his chest he pulled me close I closed my eyes and feel him watching me sleep I just smiled think of Colby and past out.

A/N I love Colby Omg if I could get a man like that LUCKY AF ok hope you guys enjoyed love you guyyyyyys❤️