When they get back from an adventure( pov)

I changed this chapter cause it wasnt relevant to my story :{

[[3𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫]]

The sun was starting to set, and so the sky with its sunset colors, orange, pink, and a small portion of purple, faded away as the night's colors of dark blue and purple faded across the sky. As the stars spread across the newly night sky, shining their light over the land of Ooo. Faintly in the forest, you could hear the crickets perform their night music, which alarms the forest animals that Nighttime might be upon them once more.

The squirrels peaked above the night sky, seeing the daily cycle of the night that had come once more, and retreated to their makeshift home in a tall bark tree with a hole big enough to fit an animal that might be larger than a squirrel.

Just faintly from the center of the forest footsteps could be heard, from a small figure and a taller one, rustling the bushes and planting their feet on the ground with each thump. 🎶 we just slew the biggest monster ever, Ever! something, something, something, something ever! ever!. We kicked his butt, and say hurray! we stole all of his treasure todayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Jake the dog sang as he carried several golden coins and jewels, as he stretched his skin into a backpack on his back. Meanwhile Finn the human carried some in his backpack, in his arms, and some in his hat, Making some coins fall out. As he walked through the forest with his dog brother, a tired and annoyed look was planted on his face, as Jake sang his last high note. "Ughhhhhhhhh", Jake would you quit that, I'm sooooo tired from that adventuring. And did we have to go back for the treasure, we have like a bunch at home".

Finn moaned in tiredness, as he slumped his head down a bit as his neck and arms, were aching from the weight of the shining treasure. " Finn, I told you we need all this shiny gold, to make my Jake statue!". Jake said as his eyes sparkled, at the thought of him seeing himself being a golden figure in front of the treehouse. " I get that you need all this gold, but why did you make me tag along!". Finn exclaimed in annoyance, Jake could single-handedly take on that monster on his own, so why did he need Finn?

" Because, adventuring alone ain't the same without my homeboy Finn!", Jake nudged Finn with his elbow and gave him a toothy grin. Finn gave jake a half-closed-eye smile, as he shook his head to the side and kept that tired smile, he was right adventuring together is always better. Laughing, making new memories, and the loot they would get afterward, Adventuring always seems to bring them closer together." Also, I needed help carrying all this precious loooooooooooot!". Jake sang the last part on a high note.

Finn chuckled softly and gave a tiny yawn as they continued to trudge down out of the forest. "Jake, you should stop putting it out that we're carrying a bunch of loot with us, bandits would probably tryna' get some of the good loot". said Finn. " pfft", what are you tryna' say, that you can't take down a few little bandits, Besides, if any of those gold gobblers tryna' mess with my loot, they're gonna get the wham! Jake exclaimed turning his right arm bigger and pounding the air.

" Ughhhhh!, whatever man!, and I so can take them on! I'm just super tired. Finn groaned. " hehehe", Why do you worry so much worry baby? Jake said chuckling, Finn just groaned at this. "Besides were almost out of the woods-", "Oh look! there's the treehouse". Jake said pointing towards their house under the new moonlight sky. " oh boy! can't wait to catch some z's, right Finn?", "Finn?", Jake turned his head to the left to see Finn's face planted into the grassy-dirt ground. He must have been really tired, that his body just shut down on him then and there. "Oh, Finn", Jake said and steadily planted his feet on the ground and stretched his arms and wrapped them around Finn like rope, and launched himself from the ground like a bouncy spring.

, Finn had somehow fallen half asleep while they were making their way to their treehouse. Sure, Jake could have stretched them home from the start, but Jake wanted to spend quality time with Finn with a little nature walk, It may sound a bit silly but he always knows what he wants. As he opened the door and stretched into the treasure room, Jake dissolves his skinned backpack and all the coins and jewels are scattered and clashed together on the hard wooden floor.

Jake used his free hand and lifted Finn's panda hat, releasing his golden locks and coins. Jake stretched him and Finn up the ladder and into the dining/ living room, where he only saw darkness and the light of the moon peaking into the window under a table. He turned his head left and right checking if anyone was still awake, Once the coast was clear, Jake stretched his yellow body and Finn up into their room.

Jake carefully removed Finn's signature green backpack and placed it in the corner of the room, Jake then slipped Finn on his bed placing the various animal skins onto his body for warmth, and placed his hat back on his head. "Goodnight dude", Jake said and then planted a small kiss on his forehead. Jake made his way to his draw, shrunk himself, and making soft snores, instantly fell asleep.

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

𝙊𝙠 𝙨𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 :{, 𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝, 𝙄 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 :𝘿.