𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙭 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙉𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝙋𝙡!): 𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙖

It was raining.

.

.

.

The heavy clouds and the loud thunders decorated the sky as small droplets began to fall. All throughout the land of Ooo, it was raining. The droplets began to form a denser and wider figure. The trees, lands and grass were all drenched and beaten down by the tears of nature. Many forest animals seek shelter wherever they could find.

A tiny figure was seen running through the forest as a black figure raced towards them. While the rain was pouring in the forest, it was hard to see where they were going.

The black figure turned out to be a wolf with sharp jagged teeth and blood red eyes. The small figure looked back and saw the wolf still chasing them. They squeaked when the wolf tried to bite them but quickly jumps out the way.

They ran with their tiny legs as they panted. They saw a tree stump with a hole in it and quickly scurried in it. They dived in before the wolf could bite them again.

They wolf snarled and barks as it tried to shove its snout into the bark to bite the small person. They shrieked and squealed as they pressed their back against the inside of the bark to avoid the wolf's snout.

Their heart beaten in their chest as they huffed and puffed with fear and anxiety filled their body. The wolf stopped poking its snout in the stump and lowered its ruby red eyes and looked at the small person.

Thunder boomed as the rain got heavier but that didn't stop the wolf's motive. The wolf removed itself from the log as the small person sighed in relief thinking that the wolf gave up.

But soon a thud was heard from behind the stump. The wolf was hitting its back against the stump trying to topple it over. The roots of the stump weren't strong enough to hold for long.

The small person fretted as they scream when the stump nearly toppled over. The wolf was about to hit it again but a noise caught his ear jolting his attention to the noise. He looked behind him to a kick in the face.

The wolf skidded on the dirt before quickly getting up. It growled and snarled the person who kicked it and started attacking. The sounds of hitting and punching could be heard as the little person who peeked out the stump watches the encounter.

"Hey Jake!, I found him, bring over the jar!." A boy said. He had a white hat, blue shirt and a green backpack. He was fighting off the wolf who bite his sword trying to get to the boy. The boy kicked the wolf in the stomach as it thrashed on the ground.

The wolf looks at him with his piercing ruby red eyes and flared its teeth at him. The boy looked to the wolf with a cocky expression and smirk. "Yeah, that's all you got boy!?, huh, you got nothin'!."

He said triumphantly as the heavy rain sogged his clothing. The wolf snarled then grinned, a low chuckle emitted from its throat as it stood up on its legs. Finn looks at this shocked as the wolf continues to chuckle. It laughed menacingly as it grew in size.

Finn pointed his sword defensively as the wolf grew more. The wolf was not a wolf anymore as it morphed into a man with horns and a tail. He laughed as he grew in size, the thunder boomed behind him giving him a menacing figure.

"FOOLISH CHILD, YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP THE ALL MIGHTY TYSERAN!!!". He shouted from his tall figure as the tiny person looked at him in feat in the log.