𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙭 𝙨𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 :𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Aye I'm back <333333, enjoy this chapter :3.

───────────────────────────────────

 A sigh left your lips once again, you were sitting on one of the steps of Pb's cabin. You came to spend the day with her or just talk about stuff. But you had one thought that had been bugging you all day that you can't seem to get out. You held an argument with yourself if you should ask Pb about it, but you were afraid of the criticism. You paused your fun little chat with the former princess, and now you were just sitting on her porch, sulking while eating all the Ice-pops you brought over to share. The warm summer breeze blew against your hair and touched your skin as you nibbled away on the now dripping Ice pop. All the tiny flowers in the yard swayed in elegance and purity as they danced with the breeze. As you still mentally argue with yourself about whether or not you should have talked about it with her, but you groaned thinking about it. Maybe it was the brain freeze you were getting or how one trivial thing got you frustrated. Licking the dripping juice from the bottom while you still pouted about your small dilemma, you didn't notice an invisible figure floating above you. " Woah, what did that Ice -pop do to you?", Your head shot up to see who had said that but saw nothing but the dark wood of the roof of the cabin. You looked left and right, to see if anyone was there but to your surprise, no one was in sight. You looked at the Ice-pop the scratched your head, "maybe I should stop eating these things?". You felt a bit of weight on your head and looked up to see a covered-up Marceline. Your face flushed a slight red as you kept on staring into her eyes, you swore your heart was beating so loud. "Take a picture, it'll last longer~'', Marceline said as she winked at you and then sat next to you taking out a red Ice-pop to eat. Your face had gotten redder by the second she was here; truth be told you did have a little crush on her. "Ma-marceline!, how long have been here!", You stuttered out as you looked at her and felt embarrassed from the overwhelming heat that had captured your face. Marceline sucked some of the red from the popsicle and looked over at you with her fanged smile. "Long enough, to know you have problems", she said as she pointed her dripping popsicle at you and continued to suck the red out. *sigh* "Yeah I'm kinda down in the dumps right now", you said as you looked at the grassy ground and nibbled on the almost finished dripping Ice-pop. Marceline looked over at you to see your small frown as you looked lost in thought. She scooted a little closer to you and wrapped her free hand around your shoulders, with a little red on her face. "Hey, if anything's up with you...you know you can tell me anything". She said as she looked in your eyes, the real reason you've been so upset because you had been wanted to confess to her for a while but didn't build up the courage to. You look to the field of tall grass and tiny flowers as you contemplated whether or not you should tell her. "Well, there is something" you muttered under your breath head still facing the grassy field. Marceline perked up at this and gestured for you to keep going. " So um, there's this person...I like", you mumbled quietly as you twiddled with the Ice-pop stained fudge-stick. Marceline Looked over at you in shock and hurt at what you said. She came over to tell you how she felt and now you liked someone, how could this be!? . It was silent for a bit until you continued " So, I've been wanting to ask them how I felt, but I've been so shy around them I can barely look them in the eye sometimes". You still kept your gaze on the grassy field as if your face could have gotten any redder. You scrunched your face as the overwhelming heat took over your face again. Marceline looked over at you and ran her hand in her hair in discomfort, as you told her about how you were crushing on someone who isn't her. She then thought of an idea that will not only benefit you but herself. " Well..., what if you just confess to me?" she suggested with a redden face, you snapped your head in her direction with a face looking like you've been caught red handed. She soon replayed what she said in her head and her whole face turned red. "Wh-what I mean is!, you should like um practice, w-with me ya know!", she flayed her arms together as she explained with an embarrassed look and a redden face. You chuckled at her silliness and brandished her a smile. "Ok, you said, now facing her. Marceline, you are the funniest, stunning, person I know. Maybe these words can't truly express how I feel about you, but I speak from my heart. I love you, like I love you with all my heart. You're my moon, even in the darkest times you still shine the light in my life, without knowing. You finished off with a smile. she looked at you in awe as her pale pearl skin shined a crimson color, never had she thought, some words would mean a whole lot to her.

So how was that?

...Amazing....

The end.