𝙅𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙭 𝙛𝙚𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 :𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 2758    

                                       ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

                                      𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 :-)

                                   ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

I guess this takes place in the episode Jermaine...( _ _)ノAlthough I will not be writing the bits that were in the episode but just some of it and change it up, note: some of the last parts were not in the episode :-).

                                                         * ˚ ✦ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

       It was an average day at the tree house, Jake had dream met up with Jermaine and told him they should meet up in real life, after he woke up and spread the news with Finn, he seemed a bit hesitant about seeing him but agreed to it non the lest. Jake thought he could even invite one of Jermaine's old High school/ collage friends to largen up the visiting party.

                                                                      — ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

     "Oh!, we should invite one of Jermaine's old friends, so he could have mare company and talk about the old days!". Jake said excitedly as he pulled out his phone searching for a contact they could call. " What, why?, You know Jermaine isn't exactly people person, and how could you still have anyone's number it probably isn't gonna work". Finn questioned.

" Oh, It'll work all right, We just need to find Jermaine the perfect forever friend! poor guy must have been lonely all this time". Jake stated still looking for a contact. " Well even if it did work, how would you know if the same person has that number?". Finn sassed.

"Hmph! well you need to start believing more!, It'll work I promise". Jake said looking more determined than ever and finding a contact. " Now let's see", Jake said mumbling to himself. After scrolling for a few seconds, Jake's eyes widened and glued to one name that stuck out on his digital device with a flame and skull emoji next to it. [Name].

[Name] was one of Jermaine's best friends in high school along with another boy named Tyrone the dog. Unfortunately, the group had split up before they could go to college together. "Haha!, [Name]!, She'll be perfect!". Jake said in triumph and showed Finn his phone. "Woah!, [Name]!, Didn't she and Jermaine use to be friends, with um, and with another dude?

      Finn said recalling a memory that Jermaine had told them when he made two new friends in      his freshman years. "Yeah! but, one day he came home crying and yelling something about         being dumb", Jake said looking at the contact and then at Finn. "Oh yeah! he wouldn't even   come out of his room for days". Finn said with a tint of worry in his voice, "Man I wonder what   got him so messed up". Jake said to himself as the phone reflection stared back at him. " Idk,   but is it our place to pry into his business". Finn said rubbing the side of his arm   uncomfortably.

"Yeah bro don't you get it, if we don't pry now, they'll never get the chance to be best buds again, How would you feel if we never got to see each other? Jake questioned with sad eyes looking straight at Finn, " uh pretty bad I guess", Finn said nervously. "See! I knew it and also I missed, so I'm gonna make this call and reunite these besties!. Finn looked at Jake weirdly then just shrugged it off this was just Jake normal for him, not wanting to be dragged into the phone call, Finn marched towards their shared bedroom and start gathering items and putting them into his backpack.