𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙭 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧: 𝟰:𝟮𝟴 𝙖𝙢

It was a cool Friday night, and you had just came back from a hard day at work, the local convenient store that just opened up in the cloud kingdom was very popular.  All the work was very hard, and tending to cloud people was surprisingly tiering. If for not for your wings, you would never have kept up with the work. Now lazily flopping your body over your made bed, you groaned at how tired you were. You rolled on your bed on your backside, still spread out, looking towards the ruby red clock that was given by your mother.

The clocks hands indicated that it was now 4:08 am. The time shocked you on how late it was, "Maybe I shouldn't take the late shifts." You thought to yourself as a sigh escaped your mouth, you just slipped off your work shirt and shoes and headed straight to bed. The comfort of the cold pillow against your head always brought you comfort, the fresh sheets on your bed has never smelt so relaxing. In the mist of it all you drifted to sleep, not worrying about the morning shift you have in the next 5 hours the faint sound of nature at night always puts you at ease.

In a matter of time, you soon fell into slumber as your tired mind and body were now put into sleep-mode. A slight knock on your window made you stir, but just brushed it off, as you thought it was the over-growing peach tree that was against your window. Whatever was at the window, now opened it crawling inside and softly closing it behind them. This alerted you as you were now wide awake. Something just entered your bedroom window, and you were terrified. The figure tip-toed its way to your bed as you were now frozen in place.

You saw your alarm clock on your nightstand and shakily reached for it, as the figure was getting closer. You grabbed the alarm clock and threw at the figures head with all your might. It seems it had hit the figure as they let out a yell in pain followed by a thud. The figures voice sounded familiar as you reached your lamp light clicking it on. The now lighted room showed the figure which stunned you. "Finn? What the heck are you doing here!".  You yelled, seeing your boyfriend on the ground with the alarm clock and slight torn close. He looked up at you with a sheepish smile. "Hey babe... He said rubbing his forehead wincing in pain.

"What are you doing! You angrily said then groaned, "You really scared me". Finn smiled nervously then sat on your bed with you. "Sorry [Name], Your front door was locked so I came in through the window". "Also, I fell into a thorn bush". He said as there was several cuts and torn pieces on his clothes. You looked at him confused and concerned, is this really what you dated into? "Why are you here?". You said as he looked at you with a silly smile. Oh, I can't sleep, so I came here!" He cheerfully said as he wrapped himself in your sheet. "So how are you?". You cannot believe this boy, The sleep you have already lost by indulging this situation with him is unnecessary "Do you know what time it is!". "Uh...Adventure time?". You looked at him like he grew two heads. "What-NO! its 4:28 am! I have work in 5 hours! and I'm really sleep deprived". 

You said with a tired groan and leaned back in your bed, why should you be dealing with silly things in un-convenient times. Finn felt really bad, his girlfriend was in a problematic dilemma, and he just caused his own problems own her. "I'm sorry [Name]...I was just... feeling a little lonely. You looked up at him trying to piece what he was saying. Everyone is moving on with their lives... and I just felt you were moving on without me. He admitted as he avoided your gaze, embarrassed. I miss you... and I love being around you, but if I'm causing trouble... I'll leave. You had no idea he felt that, now you felt like the jerk. he just wanted to spend time with you, the sleep was taking over you.

As he about to leave you held his wrist holding him in his place. "Finn, Wait, *Sighs* Look I didn't mean snap at you, I'm just really tired". He nodded, still feeling a bit glum. "And I missed you too". He turned to you surprised. "You...do?" "Yeah, to be honest, it's been a little gray around here without you". You smiled at him as he leaped into your bed and held you tightly giving you a slight fright. "I'm glad you missed me! I thought I annoy you? You looked down at him and gave him a tired smile. "You do". You chuckled as you saw his smile turned upside down. "I'm kidding....kinda". But he smiled anyways. You were glad he loved spending time with you instead of anyone else. It made your hear flutter at the thought. Later on, the two of you snuggled into each other's taking in the blissful night happy to be with each other.

"....I don't really annoy you, do I?"

"Go to bed"