𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 : 𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣? (under-edited)

It was a warm autumn evening in the Candy Kingdom, the people of the sugar filled Kingdom were walking by on the cake pavement road. As it was a slow evening, shops began to close as workers began to leave to return to their homes. In the tower the bubble-gumed princess was seen in her surveillance room watching intently on the people. The smokey blue hue sprayed across her face and bounced onto the walls. Sitting in a uncomfortable position, her tired eyes watching patiently on the screen. In one image there was a misfit with two Candy citizens arguing about a roadblock in which one bumbed into their "car" while the others cart of apples were thrown over. The pink clad chuckled softly at their significant argument. She laid her head All seemed quite and slow when a sudden rumble disturbed the silence.

                                                                       . + .     

                "Ok you guys, make sure you sneak into the ice kingdom and find out what's causing all that massive energy", Pb spoke on the communicator. " You got it prubbs! ". said Finn. "All right, I'm counting on you guys," Pb said hanging up. "Bro, why are we doing this again," Jake asked, " Weren't you listening, Pb said there's something weird going on in the Ice Kingdom, and we gotta find out what it is". " ehh, I wasn't listening", "I kinda just tuned her out, she sounded like mom when we broke the chandelier that one time". Finn chuckled light.

          "Dude, remember that time when we use to swing around the chandelier to make room for dessert". Finn said. " hehe, yeah! I threw up like 3 times. said Jake, Finn, and Jake both laughed slightly at their old memory when suddenly they heard yelling from the Ice tower. " No Gunther!, get out of here, can't you see daddy's tryna' work!". Finn and Jake both gasped, "It's the Ice king!" they said at the same time. Jake stretched them both up to the tower's mouth and peaked to see if the Ice king was there.

                 Once they scouted the area they confirmed that no one was in sight. " Ok, the coat is clear". Jake said as he and Finn climbed in. " Yeesh!, this place is a mess". Jake said seeing the scattered clothes and food on the ground, and the Ice king's valued Items. " Ice king really donked up the place", Finn said looking around the room. " It looks like someone was tussling with old Ik, Jake said putting Ice kings cowboy hat on his head and adjusting it in the ice-like mirror. " well whatever it is, it looks like he's up to no good", Finn said to Jake.  

          "Come on, let's see if we can find anything down in the basement," said Finn, " You got it partner", Jake said putting Finn on his back and stretching down the basement. On the way to the basement, Finn thought about what the Ice King could be doing this time, hopefully, something harmless, this guy wasn't a top villain or something. As they reached the bottom Finn and Jake could hear the faint noise of the Ice king using his powers. " I think he's in there". Jake whispered-yelled to Finn and pointed to a door that said keep out.

        " Ok, let's bust his chops"! Finn whispered yelled to Jake and took out his Finn sword. Jake nodded in agreement with a stern-serious face he adjusted the Cowboy hat and put his fists up ready to fight. With a war cry from both of them Jake punched/ smashed the door open leaving a medium size whole in the ice wall, this startled the Ice king as he turned around to see a hostile Finn and Jake. " Woah fellas!, what's the deal you just smashed my door down!" exclaimed the Ice king, " quit with the small talk you old toot!", what are you up to this time!". Jake said putting up his fist ready to punch.

              "What!, I'm not doin' anything this time, honest! Ice King said putting his hands up in surrender". " Your lying"!, Finn shouted, "What kind of evil bad guy stuff are you doing in here", Finn said pointing the tip of his sword at the Ice king still on Jake's back. " Wow, you just waltz into my house, steal my cowboy hat", he said pointing to Jake, who just tighten his fist still ready to fight, Smashed my door down, and accused me of villainy!". Ice king said, " we got work on true issues if you wanna maintain a healthy friendship!, Ice King said pointing at them. Finn getting tired of this groaned so much that his face was red with anger.