𝙋𝘽 𝙭 𝙛𝙚𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧: 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩

  This took place in the election when the king of Ooo took Pb's kingdom idk remember the                                   episode name (●__●)

                    Word count: 1160

  ◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩

It took Pb all day to fix the new invention she was working on, toiling away in the dark lab that the night sky helped with. If it wasn't for the fancy ceiling fan light the darkness would have consumed the room. Her brows knitted together while occasionally wiping the sweat that was rolling down her pink skin. With an exhausted sigh, Pb plopped herself on her wheeled chair and took a breather. Fixing her new invention was only distracting her from her failed attempts to be a rightful leader and lost her role as princess and kingdom to the so-called " King of Ooo".

In annoyance, Pb banged her fist on her workbench making some items on the table jumped up for a short moment. She groaned in dissatisfaction and just slumped her head downwards in shame, How could she lose her kingdom to such an ignorant fool?!, How could the candy people be so blind and turn against her when she gave them the life they have!?. With each negative thought, she slammed her fist against the workbench in agony and pain, tears rolled down her pink cheeks as she sobbed quietly.

She adjusted her elbows on the workbench and place her right hand over her mouth to silence any squeals or noises that she might make and her left hand on the workbench fiddling with a screw. Her nose clogged up as she silently sobbed, from the corner of her tear-stained vision she heard the door creak open and a figure peaked. Pb hastily fixed her position and wiped the tears from her eyes and put on a sheepish smile. She turned around to find her half-sleepy girlfriend [Name]. "Hey sweetie!, w-what are doing up so late", Pb said with a raspy voice and walked over to her girlfriend and gave you a side hug while rubbing your arms.

"I should be asking you the same thing, are you inventing again?, come to bed I miss you". You whined while you hugged her Pb chuckled softly then kissed you on the head. "I'm sorry love, I'm trying to fix my blaster to protect our pumpkins from those dang vermins!". Pb said with a scowl voice at the memory she and Marcy had with the "vermins", you thought it was funny when she always talk about how the vermins would eat her pumpkin patch away. You giggled and melted more into her touch, your warm smile turned into a frown when you remembered the reason why you woke up. You glanced into Pb's eyes and saw that they were red and puffy you squinted your eyes and had a suspicious look on your face.

"Hey love", you said as she hummed in response still snuggling into your embrace. "Why were you crying?". At your response Pb widen her eyes a bit then froze unable to answer, she slowly got nervous with each passing second. "Please you can tell me anything, so what's wrong", You looked Pb in the eyes with a pleading look on your face, Pb swallowed hard and then slightly turn her gaze away from yours. Tears threatened to escape her eyes as she bit her lips hoping a tear won't spill, you looked at her teary gaze and sighed. " Bonnie", you said causing her head to turn to your gaze once more. " If there's something or someone who is bothering please tell me I want to help you", You pleaded as you laid your head in her chest hearing her shaky breathing.

Finally, she cracked and started sobbing she held you tight in her grasp and cried into your shoulder, feeling sympathy for her you led her to the couch where you let her vent to you. She told how she was feeling upset that the king of ooo took her kingdom and her life from her which upset her every day. She told you how she felt heartbroken that the citizens that she loved, cared and protected for years just turned on her. You felt awful that she had this much bottled up inside her and how it took a toll on her mental health. You should have seen the signs already but your fell for her masked smile, all you could do was comfort her while you cuddled with her on the couch. "Bonnie, why didn't you tell me sooner I could've helped or something", you said sitting up which caused her to do the same.

"Because, I thought I could handle it myself but I was wrong, I was carrying so much baggage, and for what?!. Pb said looking at her gloved hands and then clenching them in pain as she squeezed her eyes to prevent her tears from falling on her face. " Bonnie I don't ever want you to find something from me when it's hurting you this bad", you said as her eyes wandered anywhere else than yours, having enough you grabbed your hands and placed them in hers immediately grabbing her attention. " Bonnie, I get that you may have some things you might not want me to know, but I want you to know that I love you so so much and I don't wanna see you hurt or have to carry something this big, so please let me in sometimes. As you finished you planted a soft kiss on her lips to seal the deal she was frozen at first but then melted into it and wrapped her arms around your neck.

So many words were said through a simple kiss but none was said physically bit mentally. Once you two broke apart Pb's face had a darker shade of pink that was a bit darken than her skin which was easily spotted. You looked at her with a smirk then picked her up bridal style which she made a squeal then wrapped her hands on your neck once more. "Come on let's go to bed you owe me some cuddles". You said as you carried her to your shared bedroom she let out a small laugh and melted in the embrace.

                                     ┊✧*。 ✯┊☪⋆✧*。┊ 

Later Pb got into some comfy clothes and joined you in bed for a much-deserved cuddle, you wrapped your arms around her waist and placed your face in her neck. Pb turned to the same position and copied your moves. You laid in comfortable silence while slowly drifted off to a well-deserved dream, the heartfelt conversation you two had tightened the bond you two already possess. You were grateful for each other and will always love and support one another as you live your lives. Before you head off to dreamland in your mind you were thinking, What did I do to deserve her?

                                 ┊✧*。 ✯┊☪⋆✧*。 ┊

Alright I hope yall enjoyed it tbh this was not the concept I was going for but whatever

I mean you doesn't love a little angsty soup (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Anyways im going to sleep because the only time I could write is nighttime 😪

                               Peace :1✌️