Disclaimers/Cast

CAST BELOW ;)

Hello my lovelies ! I just wanted to let you know a few things about this book and show you the cast for this story.

Disclaimer: This story is a fan fiction based off of J.K Rowling's Harry Potter series.

WARNING- This story contains underage drinking, swearing (and smoking), violence, trauma (from the past), and some sentences are written in Russian and French. Please read this chapter before continuing.

________

Well now that we got that out of the way, I'm Dove. This is the first story I've decided to publish for the world to see. If you don't like my story, I'll ask you to simply read something else instead of adding crude comments for me to see. If you happen to enjoy this story, feel free to flood the comments since it helps me feel motivated to continue this story! Also some of the words in this story may be written in Russian so just use google translate to figure out what they're saying :)

As of right now there isn't much violence but there will be in the future. There's only minor smut in this story but I felt marking it "mature" will help you better understand that the story will get darker towards the timeline of the war. I'm not too graphic with that kind of stuff but I would rather just be cautious and let you know so it doesn't trigger anything.

But anyway, enough about me. You're here for the story. This takes place during the Golden Trio's fourth year (Goblet of Fire). This is a love story between Katerina Jones and a mystery person ;) Just kidding it's fairly obvious who her love interest is. But just in case you don't know, it's the beautiful Fred Weasley.

Another thing to disclaim. I am no where near a professional writer. There might be typos or misspelled words but I'll try to fix that :) The good thing is that this app tells me when I spell something wrong :/ Like right now it's telling me I spelled Weasley wrong like wha-

Now lets move on to the casting of this story.

But real quick, another disclaimer :D I do have priorities besides writing and might not be able to post super often. I've decided that my posting days will be on Fridays and if I happen to miss one Friday, I'll be sure to update and publish a new chapter as fast as I can.

Back to the cast ---->

KATERINA JONES
THE MISCHIEF

Portrayed by - MAIA MITCHELL

"'Worst case, we don't and you end up defenseless in a fucked up lake full of creepy shit—"