File: T.A.S.K.M.A.S.T.E.R

Edited on: 2-27-24

Name: Y/N L/N

Age

• Known Age: 23

• True Age:???

Race: Human | Kryptonian |  ???  |  ???

Nicknames: Sword and Shield Hero, Orange Defender, Brutal Assassin, Contingency T, Tasky, Tony Masters, Subject  76, Cryo Pod 953

<============================================>

Skills and Abilities:

• Enhanced Physical Strength and Endurance

20 times the strength of the average human

• Extreme Healing Factor

Heals at an incredible rate.

• Enhanced Reflexes and Agility

Reaction times that exceed the human limit

• Sharp Senses and "Sixth Sense"

Has superhumanly enhanced senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch that are far superior to the average human. Y/N may be able to develop other senses, such as a sixth sense, to a greater extent at this level.

• Supercharged Thought Process

Process information at breakneck speeds, allowing him to dissect and analyze data at previously unheard-of rates. Can also see and comprehend situations that others cannot, giving Y/N an advantage.

• Absolute Combatant

A master of multiple weapons, capable of using anything as a weapon, and an expert in all forms of hand-to-hand combat.

<============================================>

• Photo Reflexive Memory

After watching them perform once, copy any/all movements/actions, including acrobatics, martial arts, and other physical stunts. With these abilities, Y/N can become a master and incredible at what he can do by combining several forms and movements in rhythmic motions rather than using the same thing over and over. He can become unstoppable with this knowledge, capable of performing any physical feat Y/N sets his mind to.

• Iron Fists

Following a powerful attack, Y/N can convert the same force used against him and use it against the attacker. When he uses this ability, his hands glow, indicating that the force is ready to be used.

• Rage

This ability prolongs the activation of the adrenal glands, providing Y/N with increased strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and pain tolerance. However, the side effects of the ability can be severe, and he may experience severe physical and mental pain as a result of using it.