My stupid unwanted memories

┌──═━┈━═──┐

𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 

𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 

𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

└──═━┈━═──┘

7 🆈🅴🅰🆁🆂 🅰🅶🅾...

╚═══════《✧》═══════╝

Under the haunting glow of the full moon, Batman stood atop the edge of a skyscraper, his silhouette blending with shadows. His keen eyes scanned the city below, and in the distance, he spotted a suspicious limousine parked by the dimly lit street. A sense of suspicion washed over him as he observed several ominous figures wearing black suits stepping into the vehicle. Instinctively, he knew trouble was brewing. With the swiftness of a predator, the Caped Crusader descended from the heights of the building, his cape billowing menacingly behind him. Silently, he glided from rooftop to rooftop, maintaining a calculated distance as he tailed the convoy. The city's eerie ambiance only heightened the grim atmosphere, mirroring the darkness that resided within Batman's troubled soul. As the convoy snaked its way through deserted streets, the armored vehicles surrounded the limousine, serving as guardians for the secrets concealed within. Batman's jaw clenched, and his fists tightened as he recognized the insignia on the vehicles - an insignia associated with an organization that thrived on chaos and corruption.

Finally, the convoy arrived at its destination - a concealed entrance beneath seemingly ordinary farmland. Batman watched from the shadows as the entrance opened, revealing a dark descent into the depths of the Earth. A visible aura of malice emitted from the facility, like a festering wound infecting the land.

After a few minutes of observation, Batman took a leap, silently landing just beyond the threshold of the hidden facility. The interior was a labyrinth of steel and shadows, proof of the horrendous deeds that had taken place within its walls. The air was heavy with the stench of ill will, and each step he took echoed through the halls. Batman ventured deeper into the bowels of the facility, encountering a few armed guards patrolling the halls. Swift and stealthy, Batman incapacitated them one by one, ensuring his presence remained unknown like a ghostly wraith haunting the facility. Finally, he arrived at a fortified chamber, guarded by sentries and layers of reinforced doors. unbothered, Batman disabled the security measures, using his intellect and resourcefulness to breach each defense, one after the other.

Intrigued, Batman made his way inside beyond the doors, following the trail of darkness to the Security Room. With practiced ease, he went inside the room, once inside, he approached the array of monitors displaying various camera perspectives. His eyes darted across the screens, searching for any useful information that could aid him in his mission. However, his attention was quickly drawn to a particular display that froze him in his tracks.

The screen showed a horrifying sight - a young boy, his innocent face contorted with fear and desperation, suspended by a series of chains in the center of a white room. The chains wrapped around him like a sinister web, binding him in a nightmarish prison. The room itself was a ghastly spectacle, with cold, secured glass walls, adding an extra layer of security to the captive's entrapment. He watched in silence, his heart sank at the realization of the boy's situation. A hundred chains, a symbol of incomprehensible cruelty, held the boy hostage in an inhumane display of power. Batman's jaw clenched, his fists tightened, but he maintained his composure, knowing that quick action was necessary to save the innocent life hanging in the balance. His attention was pulled back to the screen as a familiar figure entered the room. It was one of the men he had been tracking earlier. The man approached the boy with an air of animosity, his sinister intentions were clear in his every move. Batman's gaze intensified, burning with righteous anger. The man proceeded to open the secure glass door to check on the boy, revealing the deepness of the boy's vulnerability. Batman's heart pounded in his chest, urging him to act, but he had to bide his time, waiting for the right moment to strike. Without hesitation, the man injected something into the boy's neck, causing the boy to flinch and gasp in distress. Whatever substance it was, Batman knew it would not be good for the young captive.  After administering the injection, the man barked orders to his accomplices, instructing them to release the boy from his chains and take him elsewhere. It was the moment Batman had been waiting for.