We team up with the stupid Kryptonian and his stupid Fanclub

Y/N POV

"Motherfucker..." I muttered under my breath since this was a sudden and unwelcome surprise. Bruce had just opened Superman's cell and let him walk out, and it looked like he needed help to stop this invasion.

With a stern look on his face, Superman strides in front of Batman and asks in a low voice, "Are you ready to do whatever it takes?"

"By any means at hand," Batman nonchalantly replies, almost under his breath.

Superman narrows his eyes and raises his eyebrows askance, "What's your game? You're always three moves ahead."

"Saving the world is enough for now," Batman tells him

"I'm never going back in that cell," Superman says, motioning to the cell behind him

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but right now... the world needs us," Batman says to remind everyone of the pressing matter at hand - stopping the alien invasion.

Superman doesn't answer and just looks at his cousin; then at Diana. I got annoyed with waiting for a reply, so I stepped in and said, "Look Clark, as much as I fucking hate you for all that you did, I'd be willing to put the shit aside, since the world needs fucking heroes at the moment, and it'd be a great deal if you help out and we all work together, and not be at each other's throat at the time like this while whoever their fucking leader is. Now unless you'd get a score to settle with Bruce, you'd go through me first. Don't forget what happened the last time we fought, cause if we fight again, don't expect me to be holding back." My words were met with resounding silence.

We all sat down at a large, circular table in the meeting room; I guess the old saying is true that the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy. As of right now, we are in the middle of discussing our strategy for the Brainiac invasion. "Thanks to Flash's recon, we know exactly how many ships are in Brainiac's fleet and what their targets are. It looks like they're planning to attack major cities all over the world."

"So it's an all-out, no holds barred invasion," I said.

"Yes," Catwoman says, her voice laced with a biting edge, "and Beta's are being deployed on the outskirts."

"So we have to evacuate the cities before attacking the fleet," Catwoman explains. "The problem is, we need comms restored first. So before we get started, Cyborg's gonna fix brother's eye."

"I am NOT Bat tech support," Cyborg says, a little annoyance clear in his voice.

"That's not the issue Victor," I heard Superman say calmly, as he and his cousin enter the room wearing his red and blue suits.

The two went to the round table, and Superman says, "Kara saw firsthand how Brainiac destroyed Krypton, and she says we have less than 48 hours before he destroys Earth,"

"So 48 hours?" I said, looking at Bruce and furrowing my brow. "That's a tight time frame."

"And without tightly coordinating our efforts, we'll lose valuable time," Bruce tells us.

"And that also means, we need to find and fix Brother Eye," Superman says with a determined look in his eye.

Cyborg's face contorts into an annoyed expression as Bruce says, "Catwoman and Harley will join you; you'll need their help getting into the Batcave,"

The three of them then began to have a discussion about how they would enter the cave.

"Just give me the coordinates, I'll open a portal and boom tube in," Cyborg says impatiently, eager to get this done and over with.