The stupid cities are getting extracted

┌──═━┈━═──┐

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 

𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

└──═━┈━═──┘

🆃🅷🅸🆁🅳 🅿🅾🆅

╚═══════《✧》═══════╝

Y/N took charge of the situation, telling Kara to speak with her cousin and promising her that he would tend to Harley and keep her stable, Kara's firm nod confirmed her understanding. Y/N kept a steady attitude while caring for Harley's wound, carefully employing first aid procedures and expertly patching up the multiple injuries she had suffered. Despite the stress of the situation, he stayed calm, calling on his knowledge and experience to provide the best possible care.

The minutes seemed to fly by with such speed that each second felt like an eternity, but Y/N's unflinching dedication to Harley's well-being never stumbled. He tackled each injury with careful yet sensitive accuracy, serving her with the utmost care. Gradually, positive signs of stabilization started showing up, reducing his fears while offering some comfort in knowing that Harley was now resting calmly.

As Harley dropped off to sleep, Y/N gently exited the room. Y/N entered the corridors, his steps echoing through the tight calm that filled the area, keen to find Kara and possibly help her. However, as he approached a corner, the faint murmur of odd voices reached his ears, forcing him to stop in his tracks automatically. The voices seemed to have an elusive air to them, with hushed tones and strange accents that made him anxious.

Y/N couldn't escape the weird feeling that he was being watched as he walked the labyrinthine halls, his senses heightened by the adrenaline rushing through his blood. A thrill down his spine led him to activate his mask, which instantaneously hid his identity and enhanced his visual capabilities.

When he turned back, he saw a mysterious individual leaning against a wall, their features veiled by the cloak of darkness. Despite the unclear nature of the situation, Y/N's resolve remained steadfast, and he moved forward with caution. His shield solidified into its fearsome circular form as he took constant steps, ready to fend off any potential attacks that could lie ahead.

Addressing the shadowy figure, he couldn't help but ask the question that was on his mind, his voice calm and tempered with hostility. "Are you with Brainiac? Because I'm down to tango." His words resonated across the dimly lighted corridor, echoing.

The figure responded in kind, moving forward with precise steps, their actions calculated and composed. Each stride appeared to pull them farther out of the shadows, yet their face remained obscured, adding to the mystery of the encounter. Y/N's heart pumped in his chest, anticipation mixing with dread as he prepared himself for whatever might happen.

Y/N L/N felt a shudder run down his spine as the mysterious individual talked, offering insight that appeared beyond the ordinary, despite the shield of his mask covering any obvious expression. The introduction of his codename, "SUBJECT: T.A.S.K.M.A.S.T.E.R," struck a shock through him, as such information was only available to a select few. His thoughts raced, looking for signs that might reveal the identity of this enigmatic figure who appeared to know more about him than anyone should.