I beat the shit out of the stupid Kryptonian's cousin

Author: Do you guys actually like this?

Y/N POV

I only listened as the flaming-haired guy ruthlessly beat the living daylights out of Cyborg who was trying to open Superman's cell, and I have to say, this guy has some great skills. And after that, the blue guy slowly approached the computer and, with a few clicks, managed to restart the red sun that weakens Superman.

"Brainiac's too much for Batman, I'M your only chance," Superman said, desperately hoping to get through to them.

Having enough, the flame-headed guy, approached his cell and said, "Here's the thing, Superman, Batman asked us for help." as if he was trying to make a point, "He didn't draft us, make us sign a loyalty oath, or threaten us with jail..."

"He won't take the necessary risks. THAT'S WHY HE'LL FAIL!" he says

But then, my senses kicked into high gear and I felt a tremendous speed heading towards here. I saw the Kryptonian girl come back and locked the flame-headed guy in place.

"Stay away from him," she said to the guy in an overprotective tone

His friend tried to help only to be lassoed by Wonder Woman and dragged back, while the flame-headed guy was effortlessly tossed back like it was nothing.

"Kryptonian, huh?" He says, standing up and forming bright green flames from his hands. "The professor knows how to deal with your kind." The girl weakens and becomes invulnerable under the influence of the green flames, just as she would under the presence of a kryptonite crystal.

Overcome by the green flames, she sinks to her knees. With what little strength she has left, she gasps out, "Kryptonite..." Struggling to stand, she's weakened even further.

"You're---ARGH---Just as bad---NGH--- as Wonder Woman and Black Adam said," She says struggling

"Surrender and this stops," he says to her 

I legit wanna jump in now and give those guys a piece of my mind, but I don't see a right time to do so. So I'll just see where this goes; luckily they haven't figured out I'm in here along with them. So much so, what's taking Bruce so long? He wouldn't let a thing like this happen, no matter how busy he was.

Then suddenly I sensed the girl standing up, and punched the guy twice, stopping him from weakening her. As for the other, he got tossed next to him, signaling a fight was about to go down. I had a bad feeling that if I didn't help these two, they'd be overpowered. Even if they manage to take down the girl, there's still Wonder Woman, who would slice and strangle these two with her lasso.

I deliberated over whether I should help now or let them figure it out themselves. It was an inner conflict for me to choose until I came to a resolution, and as I sighed and whispered to myself, "Sorry Bats, but I have to disobey." I leaped in front of the two of them and whipped out my sword, forming a defensive stance along with my shield.

The girl takes a step forward, her eyes ablaze with conviction as she says, "We're freeing Kal," using Superman's Kryptonian name in a moment of reverence.

"I don't see any reason why we should let him go, am I right lads?" I said as I braced myself for what was about to happen.

"Yeah! He's staying exactly where he is. Locked up that is," said the tall, flame-headed guy in a mocking tone.

As Wonder Woman and the girl, who looked just as fierce, started moving toward us, I got ready for a beatdown. I motioned to the two people behind me and said, "You two take on Wonder Woman, I'll deal with his cousin." They nodded, and the two of them began charging toward Wonder Woman. She quickly lassoed them both, taking them down to the lower levels.