Other stupid unwanted memories

┌──═━┈━═──┐

𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 

𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 

𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

└──═━┈━═──┘

🆃🅷🅸🆁🅳 🅿🅾🆅

╚═══════《✧》═══════╝

In the midst of a fierce battle, Y/N's voice echoed through the chaos as he called out to Superman, and the two engaged in a powerful clash of forces. The two formidable figures locked eyes, and in an instant, their hands met with a thunderous impact, creating a shockwave that was sent out through the air.

The force of Superman's punch struck Y/N with overwhelming intensity, but the persistent fighter refused to give up. Summoning all his strength, he retaliated with an even stronger punch, his hands radiating with a dazzling yellow light. The sheer force behind his strike matched that of Superman's, and he sent the Man of Steel hurtling backward, flying hundreds of meters away.

The battleground seemed to tremble under the power of their fight, and the surrounding landscape took the marks of their mighty blows. Yet, neither Y/N nor Superman showed any sign of backing down.

...

The room was shrouded in darkness, the only source of light coming from flickering monitors displaying complex data. In the center of the dimly lit it all, a man with a distorted voice stood, his features hidden beneath a modern version of the Plague Doctor's mask. His eyes were focused on a large vat containing a younger Y/N, his unconscious form paused in the waters within. As the man observed, a team of scientists carefully recorded every detail of the young hero's genetic makeup. They were in the midst of conducting a series of tests, seeking to unravel the secrets hidden within Y/N's DNA.

"Write that down," the masked man ordered with an air of authority. His voice was cold and devoid of emotion. "His genetic code can rewrite itself, creating the perfect conditions for him to survive anything."

The scientists nodded in acknowledgment, their pens scribbling as they wrote down the discovery. The implications were deep– Y/N possessed an extraordinary ability, a gift that set him apart from ordinary humans and even other superheroes.

"Continue testing," the masked man commanded, "Monitor any changes closely, and make note of any potential weaknesses, especially in relation to kryptonite." He understood the need to be prepared, to understand the potential dangers that might arise if Y/N were ever to turn against them.