two

❪ ⤿ ⁺ ̥˚ 💌┃₊'O2 : 'ᨏ ، ❍ ⑅ ˚ ༘₊⋆

₊⋆. . . ⇢ ₍ chapter two ¡¡ ₎* °🌹
─not a difference .*₊˚. ·˚ ༘ 🤍
، ₊˚ *.᭣᭫ᥫ᭡ :: ❛ 𝒐 h, katsuki? he's
always like that. ❜

stopping in front of the entrance to u.a. highschool, you watch as katsuki gazes with starry eyes at the place the two of you will be spending the next three years at.

the pure grin that graces his face is rare, lighting up his eyes and showing a dimple that appears only when he smiles as gently as he is now. you drag your gaze away from him before he catches you looking, and take the first step into your new life.

the u.a. classroom isn't as grand as you expected. it looks just like the classrooms at your middle school. katsuki walks into the classroom first, his presence gathering looks from the few students littering the classroom.

the students in this class were certainly different, you mused as you took a seat. a boy with a tail, a boy with six arms, and a girl that was completely invisible were only a few of your classmates.

you took your seat silently, watching katsuki as he asserted dominance over his desk by kicking his feet up on the surface. you sighed. you had hoped he'd be a little more courteous in the school he had dreamed of for years, but then again it was katsuki you were talking about.

a boy with red hair and a girl with pink skin entered the classroom. the red head took a seat in front of katuski, turning around in his seat to face the other boy.

you watched the interaction unfold before your eyes. "i'm kirishima ejiro, nice to meet you!" he smiled, and you looked at katsuki to see how he would respond.

"bakugo." he introduced himself. he stared kirishima down for a while, until bakugo frowned. "how'd you get your hair to stick up like that?"

kirishima beamed. "i gel it," he curiously reached a hand towards bakugo's spiky hair, and pats it. "do you?"

"no, it's just like that." he grumbles, ears beginning to turn red. he hated that part about his hair, but he got it from his mom, so he was stuck with poofy hair forever. you know why he's annoyed, and you have to hold back your laugh, but ultimately fail to do so, and settle for wheezing as you clutched your stomach.

katsuki knew what you were laughing about, and he pouted in his weird way that included looking like he ate a lemon. "shut the fuck up, y/n."

when kirishima turned his attention to you, you took this opportunity to introduce yourself. "hello, i'm l/n y/n. a pleasure to make your acquaintance, kirishima-san."

kirishima grinned. "no need to be so formal, y/n!" katsuki gave an audible hiss at the use of your first name. "can i call you that?"

"sure," you smiled at the red head, all too aware of the heat lamp of a gaze that was set on you because of it.

"oh my gosh kiri she's so cute!" a high pitched voice is your only warning before you are tackled into a hug by a blur of pink. you register taffy pink curls that tickled your nose, and you resisted the urge to sneeze.

katsuki drags the pink skinned girl off of you by the collar of her shirt, but she doesn't seem fazed, and instead hops on your desk to chat with you. "i'm mina, kiri's best friend! you're cute, what's your name?" she chirps at you. her enthusiasm is infectious, and you find yourself smiling at her presence.

"my name is l/n y/n. nice to meet you," you bowed your head to her, and she waved a hand dismissively.

"you don't have to be so formal, y/n! can i call you y/n? great!" she breezes through questions as easily as breathing. "we are going to be the best of friends!" mina said with glee. "by the way, why's your boyfriend glaring at me?"

you look to see katsuki seething at the attention on you, and sighed. not bothering to correct mina, you chose to ignore him. "oh, katsuki? he's always like that."

he acted enough like an overprotective boyfriend anyway. it's not like there would be a difference if he really was, right?

right?