eight

❪  ⤿ ⁺ ̥˚ 💌 ┃₊ 'O8 : 'ᨏ ، ❍ ⑅ ˚  ༘₊

❪  ⤿ ⁺ ̥˚ 💌 ┃₊ 'O8 : 'ᨏ ، ❍ ⑅ ˚ ༘
₊ . . . ⇢ ₍ chapter eight ¡¡ ₎ ·˚ ༘°🌹 
—the art of evasion ₊˚. *₊ ·˚ ༘ 🤍
، ₊˚ *. ᭣᭫ ᥫ᭡ : :  ❛ 𝒊 don't know ❜

"youve become a rather popular member of our class, wouldn't you say y/n?" kirishima sits down beside you in the commons of the dorm.

it's around dinner time, so the designated cooks (aka katsuki and tsuyu, the only other cook in the class who can stay unperturbed by bakugo's incessant yelling) were in the kitchen and the rest of your classmates were meandering around the rest of the dorm. the two of you are the only ones at the couches.

"i wouldn't call myself that, as i'm not popular for the right reasons," you tell him.

kirishima's easygoing smile drops. "is everything okay? if those girls that visit you everyday are bothersome, i can get yaomomo and iida to do something-"

you hold up a hand. "there's nothing you should worry about, kirishima-san, it's nothing i cant handle."

"if you say so." he smiles at you, his cheek dimpling. his smiles are rather infectious, and you find yourself giving him a small smile back.

"come eat you fuckers!" the vulgar yell that echoes from the dining room causes the two of you to laugh.

"shall we?" kirishima stands up before you, offering his elbow jokingly.

"we shall." you place your hand on his, and the two of you break out into giggles again.

"l/n!" the gaggle of girls had decided to lie in wait to ambush you as you return from lunch.

uh oh. you turn around as quickly as you can and sprint the other way down the hall. sprinting around a corner, you reach the doors to the stairs and burst through them. you almost ran over a girl when you jumped down an entire flight in your haste.

"l/n, where are you going?" the group of girls waiting for you have taken off after you, and you run even faster.

you run into kirishima and shoji when you take a detour into a bustling hallway. there's nowhere to go, and you sigh.

"those girls again?" the scarlett haired boy asks, and you nod.

"they waited for me at the classroom and i can't enter until they get what they want." you explain.

"what do they want?" kirishima asks.

"they want my help in confessing to katsuki. i'm not sure why they want my help specifically," you frown.

"is there any reason you wouldn't want to help?" shoji asks, and you look up at him.

"it would bother him!" you reply way too quickly, caught off guard by the odd question. wasn't it obvious? "he wouldn't say yes anyways. what if he gets angry at me?"

"not what would bother him, but you. how do you feel about someone confessing to katsuki?" kirishima has a habit of being able to see into others' heads, but you never thought he'd use that on you.

he's still waiting for an answer, and your wide eyes trace his face to see his gaze void of any teasing.

"i," you reply slowly. "i don't know."

the girls that were following you enter the hallway the three of you are standing in, and shoji shields your form until they pass.

once they pass, kirishima smiles and pats your shoulder.  "i guess you'll have to figure that out then, huh?"