twenty four

❪ ⤿ ⁺  ̥˚ 💌┃₊ '24 : 'ᨏ ، ❍ ⑅ ، ₊ ˚  ༘₊

❪ ⤿ ⁺ ̥˚ 💌┃₊ '24 : 'ᨏ ، ❍ ⑅ ، ₊ ˚ ༘
₊ . ⇢ ₍ chapter twenty four ¡¡ ₎* °🌹
★₊˚—case of the cuddles*.˚ ༘ 🤍
،₊˚* . ᭣᭫ᥫ᭡ :: ❛ 𝒐i deku, come back here, ❜

"midoriya i swear to god if you wake them up i'll kill you!" a hushed whisper brings your consciousness out of its pleasant dream that is already fading from your memory, much to your dismay.

"but they're going to be late!" you can hear midoriya's voice voice being muffled by someone's hands, and midoriya mumbles the rest of his sentence to himself.

but you're too tired to wake up, your sleepiness like a weight dragging you down into your bed further.

wait, your bed? why are your classmates in your room? why is midoriya of all people in your room?

peeling one eye open slowly, you quickly realize your surroundings are in fact not your room but the harshly lit common room, and the weight you thought was just the pull of sleep was actually katsuki, half on top of you and snoring softly beside your head.

his face rested on the crook of your neck, the small puffs of air he was breathing out tickling you. one of your arms was still loosely slung over his waist, the other clutching his. somehow while the two of you slept your legs had hooked over his, keeping him in place.

your nose twitches at the hair brushing your nose, but you smile when he moves in his sleep and his hand tightens the grip it has on one of yours.

you remember the reason you got up once you hear a creak from one of the floorboards. you open your other eye and turn your head to the side to see midoriya trying to tiptoe away, dragging away your friends (who are unwilling to leave, kaminari and kirishima even drag their feet but midoriya pulls them by the hand and keeps walking as if their resistance is nothing). kaminari, jiro, mina, kirishima, and sero are almost out the door before midoriya looks back once and flinches when he sees you looking directly at him.

"oi deku, come back here." your low voice causes all of them to freeze. you don't even notice that you've used the nickname katsuki calls him either, too irritated by the fact that you were woken up.

midoriya, holding his grip on kaminari and kirishima's wrists like a lifeline, walks back over to where you are laying down, pulling them to their doom along with him. your half asleep eyes are still sharp enough to glare a hole into all of them. midoriya cracks first, as expected.

"sorry l/n, we didn't know how to wake you up! kaminari and mina were the ones who were going to take a picture, not me!" kaminari smacks him on the arm for his betrayal, and he yelps. "ow!"

katsuki shifts in his sleep at the noise, and you freeze. jiro, who's still dawdling near the door, takes note of your reaction. nudging mina with her elbow. jiro bravely steps into the room with a strange smile. you frown. you don't like where this is going.

"if he wakes up i'm killing all of you." you warn them, but your intimidating factor has already worn off.

"if you don't want bakugo to wake up, then you just have to be quiet then, right y/n?" sero wiggles his eyebrows at you and comes back over to where you are stuck laying down.

mina hands kirishima a phone, and he snaps a picture of you two. "say cheese~" he singsongs softly enough that katsuki wouldn't wake up, but loud enough that it reaches your ears. you roll your eyes at him.

"it's over for you shitheads once i get up," you warn them again, but only midoriya heeds your warning. he flushes and mumbles something you can't quite make out and runs out of the room.

your embarrassment rises further when you lift a hand to smack mina as she passes by, but katsuki shifts in his sleep at the sudden movement and turns in his sleep. his lips brush against the side of your neck, and you can't stop the high pitched shriek/laugh of surprise that comes out of your mouth.

jiro hears katsuki's return to consciousness first his even breathing starting to change and she tugs at the rest of your friends to go.

kaminari winks at you from the door just as katsuki begins to lift his head to sit up. "rise and shine, sleepyheads!" he hollers before he disappears into the hallway.

"y/n?" his tired voice that's heavy with sleep causes your stomach to flip horribly fast all of a sudden, and you suddenly start to worry if you look as crazy as you usually do in the mornings.

you frown. katsuki has definitely seen you first thing in the morning before, why are you worried about it now? suddenly relieved by the thought that he's probably seen you looking much worse, you smile at him.

"hey there sleeping beauty." you shove him off of you now that he's moved to sit up on his own and stand up.

"stop calling me that," he rolls his eyes at you.

his phone dings from the table while he's busy rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, and you check the notification for him.

it's your class groupchat. a gallery of pictures that show of the two of you from before you had woken up was sent by your friend group's bravest soldier, kaminari. it was probably mina who had done it behind his back, you knew, but it still made you smile as you toss katsuki his phone.

"hey, you got a message." you say casually, sitting back down on the couch as he springs up with a new redness to his face, though you weren't too sure if it was embarrassment or rage.

"kaminari you fucking shitstain-" you lay back down on the couch as the shrieks of your classmates start up, satisfied with your work.