eighteen

❪ ⤿ ⁺  ̥˚ 💌┃₊ '18 : 'ᨏ ، ❍ ⑅ ، ₊ ˚  ༘₊

❪ ⤿ ⁺ ̥˚ 💌┃₊ '18 : 'ᨏ ، ❍ ⑅ ، ₊ ˚ ༘
₊ . ⇢ ₍ chapter eighteen ¡¡ ₎* °🌹 
★₊˚—show me how it's done, then*.˚ ༘ 🤍
،₊˚* . ᭣᭫ᥫ᭡ :: ❛ 𝒌acchan, making the girl do
all the work? not manly❜

"i'm great at having fun dates, i'll have you know~" you repeat your words from the day before with a grimace. "why did i say that?" you bemoan, shaking asui by her shoulders. "why did you let me say that, tsu?"

she looks puzzled. "i'm sorry?" you sigh dramatically, flopping to the side to fall on hagakure's lap, and she pats your head softly.

"mina," you shoot up to look at the pink haired girl. she's clearly amused, grinning at you over jiro's head. jiro is sitting in front of mina, painting the other girl's nails. "mina you have to help me, where do we go? how do i take it back? is it possible to change my name and face in the next 12 hours and move to antarctica to live with the penguins?"

"don't even think about taking it back. you like him, so go for it! why are you so nervous?" mina asks.

"because i talked out of my ass and i don't know the first thing about dates!" you turn to uraraka. "what do your kdramas tell you about dates?"

"kdramas!" yaoyorozu squints at uraraka. "is that why my netflix is always recommending those lately?"

uraraka squeaks, going to hide behind midoriya. "deku made me watch them with him!"

"that's a lie," midoriya shoves uraraka to meet her doom despite her attempts to wiggle out of his grip.

why was midoriya invited to girls night anyway? the answer lies in the morning of one of their first few sleepovers, when tsu found midoriya sleeping standing against yaoyorozu's door. mineta lay on the floor under his foot as well, and upon questioning had found out midoriya had taken to guarding the room girls slept in for sleepovers. mina dubbed him one of the girls as a result, and he's been an honorary member ever since.

"you could do an outdoor activity," he suggests, always the genius. "kacchan likes mountain climbing."

"but that's not fun," you say. "it's more like a grueling challenge."