chapter 5!

Joel was the first to wake up out of Jimmy, Gem, Fwhip, Lizzie, Scott, Katherine, and Shubble, he started to walk around Shubble's kingdom, The Undergrove, and after a bit, Scott came out and join Joel outside, they talked for about an hour before Scott got shot in the back of the leg when they were about to head in, Joel quickly got his sword out and was turning around but before he could fully turn around he was hit in the head with something hard before he was fully knocked out he watched Scott being dragged away by Sausage and it hurt Joel to watch his friend be taken away and not being able to help

When Scott woke up his hands were tied up to a hook on a roof, and his legs were also tied together in two different spots his wings were tied up to pilers on both said of him stretched out as far as they can go, "what do you want Sausage" as Scott started to talk Sausage started to laugh "well you see Scott I want to harvest your power, but the problem I don't know how so you will tell me or Gem, Jimmy, and Lizzie will die"...

When Joel woke up Lizzie was quick to hug him, "what happened Joel? Where is Scott?" Jimmy said looking really worried "I'm so sorry Jimmy, I tried to stop him but i couldn't stop him" Jimmy looked at Joel and everyone could tell Jimmy was about to cry, "wh-who?" it took Joel a minute to answer him, "Sausage" as soon as Joel said Sausage Jimmy was crying, Joel got out of bed even though Lizzie was yelling out him to get back bed and walked up to Jimmy and pulled him into a hug, "we will get him back Jimmy, we will"

                •\•\6 MONTHS LATER/•/•

Today was the day that was hard on Jimmy cause today Riverdell has decided to have a funeral for Scott since it Been half a year since Scott's kidnapping, it was hard for Jimmy to get out of bed, Lizzie help Jimmy pick out an outfit for the the funeral.

At the funeral Jimmy was upset to see that Joey and Joel didn't show up, but he just came to the conclusion that Joel couldn't came cause he couldn't stand the fact that he was the last one to see Scott before his disappears and Joey was with Joel try to cheer him up a bit, Little did he know what Joey and Joel was really up to...