Chapter 15

5 years later

It's been a long time since the whole horrible events and the events that brought them closer together. Scott finally recovered with Jimmy and the other by his side the inter time. For example when Scott had a nightmare Jimmy was right there to comfort him, and Scott would cuddle up close to Jimmy and wrap his arms around him and Jimmy would pull him as close as he could and try his best to hold him because of his wings.

Kathrine and Shubble after their wedding were very happy and 2 years ago they decided to adopt 2 twins, Rose and Willow. Kathrine's mother wasn't very fond of this but it's been a year since her death and the 4 are now living happier than ever now. Rose and Willow loved when uncle Scott and Jimmy would visit and bring them all different times of things from their adventures.

Gem was happy that Fwhip and Sausage finally ended up getting together and stopped sending each other awkward looks and singles. Fwhip and Sausage are very happy together now and everyone has forgiven Sausage for his terrible actions.

Joey had been helping Xornoth understand how to get back into the swing of life after disappearing for so long and along the way they fell in love. About a year and a half ago they got married and are living happy now,

Lizzie and Joel went to see some people and in the end they discover that Joel has anger issues. After tell everyone they all agreed that it expanded a lot.

Pearl and Karla ended up hanging out a lot more becoming the best of Friends

They all ended up living happy lives in the end, what a truly happy ending

Thank you for read the story of the empires told by yours truly

Pix~

Journey exit 153.

                                                                     THE END

thank you for reading to the end of my fanfic, love you all <3