Chapter 11 <3

(The top image is my hermitcraft Geminitay cosplay! well the start of it)

April 17, 2020 (present time)

Scar had decided to go on a walk through the village part of Rivendell, we stopped to look at the statue of Scott that the villagers made, a single tear rolled down his cheek look at his dear brothers statue, someone put their hand on his shoulder, "i'll miss him" the man said, Scar grab his sword and turned around pointing his sword at the man "Well that's no way to said hello to your brother" said the man, known as Xornoth, "Your not a demon..." Scar said as he dropped his sword, Xornoth pulled Scar into a tight hug, "I've missed you brother" Xornoth said as he pulling out of the hug, "How?" scar said looking him over, "Let's just say Scott's death wasn't Joel's fault" Xornoth said walking away, It took Scar a second to realize what he meant, "YOU ASSHOLE, YOU KILLED HIM" Scar yelled, Before Scar could get to Xornoth, Xornoth used his magic to teleport.

•\•\AFTER GATHERING THE OTHER EMPIRES/•/•

"Scar what do u want and why is Joel here" Kathrine said look at Joel, "I have some great news for Joel and some horrible news for everyone, Joel, Scott's death was not your fault, it is my older brother fault, Xornoth, the bad news is Xornoth is in town... he is the last witch elf and he was turned into a demon for sometime" Scar said looking around at everybody. Some people were confused and others were shocked, "Scott never told us he is related to a Magic El!" Gem yelled in fear, " Um,our mother is a magic elf... So techely his half ice elf and half magic elf, making him the most powerful elf.." Scar said, "was the most powerful elf" Jimmy said, correcting him...

After the meaning, Lizzie decided to talk to Joel, who she loved dearly, "Joel! Wait, can I talk to you?" Joel turned around and looked up at Lizzie "what?" he said, "I just wanted to let you know why i kick you out, Jimmy was blaming it on you, he wanted to kill you... and also whatever the fuck you where going through",Joel laughed at the last part, "Yeah makes sense and i was just really stressed..." Joel said as he rubbing the back of his head, "why don't you come home, there is a ball tonight"

•\•\WITH XORNOTH/•/•

Xornoth just stood there in the cool, He realized what he did was wrong, People loved Scott, Scott was in love, Scott had friends, he was a great ruler too. Right there he knew what he had to do....

•\•\AT THE BALL/•/•

(THE PEOPLE DANCING TOGETHER ARE:-Lizzie and Joel-Fwhip and Sausage-Kathrine and Shubble-Pearl and Joey (friendssss)-Gem and Jimmy (friendssss)-Pix and Scar (friendssss))

Everyone was having fun till there was a red glow was on the door as it swung open, Somewhere grabbing their swords, others were making sure everyone was ok, Then Xornoth walked in, "I am Xornoth, Son of Eugene, Past ruler of Riv-" "We know, what do you want?" Fwhip said with anger knowing this is the person who took the life of one of his friends, 

"Fine, Fine I'll get to the point", Xornoth said knowing he is unwanted there, he waved his hand in a circle then a reddish-purplish color circle appeared, the all looked at the hole that was black on the other side, then out of nowhere Scott falls out of this magically hole, Jimmy gasp seeing him lying there on the ground, "I felt bad for taking him so im giving him back" Xornoth said looking down, In that moment Joey could swear he fell in love with this magic elf with long purplish reddish hair. (omg a fanfiction that is not not making Xornoth make joey love him)

 Jimmy ran to Scott and pulled him into his lap, Jimmy looked at scott with tears running down his cheek, as jimmy carried scott to the guest bedroom, 

"why?" Scar said looking at Xornoth with a single drop of water rolling down his cheek, Xornoth looked him dead in the eyes "Because Scar he has... has family and a AMAZING boyfriend who cares for him soooo much, he has friends that aren't bias towards him, the care, Scar i want to make it better, i want to fix what i did, please scar let me make this right" Scar looked at him and seen how guilty he look (Omg a fanfiction where Xornoth is good????) "Ok i'll give u a second chance... BUT not hurting ANYONE... ok?" Scar said, Xornoth smiled shaking his head, he pulled Scar into a tight hug, "Why don't we go and wait for Scott to wake up" Scar said pulling out of the hug, "yeah i would like that".... 

TO BE CONTINUED

Authors note <3

Hi! sorry it took me so long to update this story, i had a shit ton of tests i had been stuiding for but i found some time to wright this! This was a long chapter to wright, I'm going to try to get a chapter out ever week... I do have a plan for this story... a.k.a a shit ton of against is yet to come plus a little bit of fluff :3

this is just a warning in the next couple chapters there is going to be a lot of death and against!!!! also this will transfer into the 2nd season in a couple chapters (like maybe like 5 chapters?) so if u don't want spoilers there will be something at the beginning of the chapter (also for the death chapters)

Have a amazing day/night and remember you are beautiful!!! <3 (951 words)