The Might Of The Subconscious

Teapot is letting out steam in the kitchen. The two guest sit in the living chairs awaiting the host to come back with a cup of tea.

Doctor: You don't have to make us anything. We're holding up just fine.

Lily: No, its my pleasure. It's been awhile since I had guest over. Not too many people visit since my son's death.

Doctor: Where's your husband? It's your anniversary after all.

Lily: He had to work. It's not easy out here nowadays.

Doctor: You could say that again.

Doctor looks over to a photo. The photo seems to an image of Luther in a suit. Doctor inspects the photo.

Doctor: Damn, everyone here looks so much different.

Sarah: Um, doc?

Doctor: Yeah?

Sarah: It's rude to touch things when your a guest in someone's house.

Doctor: Oh your right I got a bit distracted.

Lily chuckles at their exchange.

Lily: I can't blame you. Its a good photo. Why is your still wearing that hoodie it's hot as hell in here.

Doctor: I'm sure she can handle the heat.

Lily sits down in front of them.

Lily: Well, explain.

Doctor: Alright, Try not to loose me.

A computer is left open inside of a bedroom. A young boy is outside the room on the floor panting for air.

Thomas: What....what was that?

Thomas looks back into his room and sees his computer screen is completely black.

?: Thomas?

Thomas: Oh mom, you scared me.

Thomas' Mother: Thomas, what's going on?

Thomas: Nothing.

Thomas' Mother: Nothing? You look pale and terrified.

Thomas: I said it's nothing mom.

Thomas' Mother: It's ok Thomas. I know your still a little jumpy about Kyle.

Thomas: I don't want to talk about that right now.

Thomas' Mother: I'm sorry, I won't

Thomas' Mother walks away from him.

Thomas peaks into his room again.

Thomas: Who is that woman....... I don't understand anything. Who else did she put in there?

Lily: Ok, let me get this straight. Your from a alternate universe from where my son and his best friend went missing. Correct

Doctor: Yup.

Lily: and my ex girlfriend is now basically the girl from ring. Where if you play this one sonic disc. You go missing without a trace.

Doctor: Yeah, I couldn't say it any better than that.

Lily: That's bullshit. Get the fuck out.

Doctor: What? That's the true!

Lily: Supposedly, however your missing one thing, and that's an logical explanation for you just said.

Doctor: Ok, then explain this photo.

Doctor shows a photo of his friends after they left the tower.

Doctor: If your son is dead. It should be impossible for him to take this photo. Along with the rest of the them.