Hold your grudges

No, No......No, I'm not forgiving them!

Red wraps her hands around Sarah again and starts to choke her.

Athena: Alright, I did warn you.

Athena pulls out a rusty red with a dried red liquid on it.

Sarah: A rusty nail with blood. What's that going to do?

Athena: This isn't just any rusty nail. This is one taken off of Jesus Christ himself.

Sarah: Bullshit....

Athena: Really? Well, let's see if you keep that same energy.

Athena flicks the nail to Sarah's throat. She lets go of herself and thorns start to pierce through her skin. Vines start to come out of her mouth and eyes. The plant start to flood her airways. Sarah grasps for air, but at this point it's no use. The beast falls over with thorns growing all over her.

Athena: Kyle, are you alright?

Kyle: You had that all this time.

Athena: No... That's some random ass rusty nail. I just picked up.

Kyle: What?! Then how

Athena: Everyone here believed it was a nail that came off of him, so it turned into it. That's how magic works.

Kyle gets up off the floor.

Kyle: It's over?

Athena: Yeah, it's over.

Sarah is staring at herself covered in thorns.

Sarah: Lily........ I pulled you away from me again. I ruined your life. Mom, Dad. They must be so disappointed in me. Everything. Everything is gone now, and I'm right back where I started. Alone.

Athena: You were alone because you made it that way. You have people who still care about you. She can't hate you forever, nor can you hate yourself.

Sarah: I just wished, I was a better person before all this.

Athena: Well, you have a chance to make it right. Give up your spirit, it doesn't belong to you anymore.

Sarah: I've done so many terrible things. How am I just supposed to leave?

Athena: Your the only thing holding you back. Your free to go. There's no one stopping you now.

Sarah: I want you to give this to her.

Sarah puts a photo of her on the floor.

Sarah: Goodbye.....

Sarah. exe not found.

Athena walks over to the note and puts it up. She doesn't open at all.

Kyle: I guess in the end. She really did she how awful she was.

Athena: At least, she realized that. Some people create false realities just to justify what they did.

Kyle is staring at the red sky.

Athena: Aren't you going to pass on. This is why you did all of this right?