Bad Memories

Luther: A powerful being is coming for her.

Doctor: Like, he said. That being must be responsible for those things coming here.

Kyle: Okay, that solves that problem, but why should we even help her?

Luther: um...

Martin: Kyle has a point. Just let that being rip her to shreds and we'll be out of here.

Doctor: We can't let happen. Anything Lord X kills wipes it away from existence. If Sarah dies by his hands. Our timeline will never happen.

Martin: That sounds like a personal problem.

Michael: Were you not paying attention, he said existence. That means Sarah will never be born.

Kyle: and this would never happen.

Doctor: And all of you fade away with it. That's why we need to destroy this disc from the roots. Before he comes.

Luther: How do we do that?

Athena: With this.

Athena pulls out a black cube. The fun group is confused by this object.

Doctor: It's a virus. It'll destroy the game engine, and then everything else will go along with it.

Luther: One problem, how are we getting to the main frame. Only Sarah knows it is.

Athena: It's the level between 1-3.

Michael: How do you know that?

Athena: Lucky, guess. Let's go.

Doctor: Hold up, my throat remember.

Doctor points to the hole in his windpipe.

Athena: Right..... Your still messed up. Well, don't worry. Kyle will carry you on his back.

Kyle: What?!

Doctor: Nice offer, but I'm going to have to rest. The same should go for you. Plus, I'm hungry.

Luther: You guys eat?

Athena: Well, I don't have to, but it makes we happier.

Doctor: My demon side doesn't have to eat, but it does get a bit out of control if I'm hungry.

Kyle: Where are you getting the food from?

Athena: Step back.

Athena claps both of her hands, and raises a table out of the floor. Luther is the most surprised about this. When was anyone able to just create anything out of the floor.

Luther: How did you do that?

Athena: Concentration. It's like teleporting. You think about it hard enough and poof you end up there.

Kyle: But.... This isn't possible. How can you just do that?

Doctor: This is a video game. It was created from imagination, so imagination should obviously create things in here.

Michael: Wow......

Martin: If we imagine a way out of here...

Doctor: See, that's where your pushing your luck. This is a pocket dimension, your not getting out of here without the gateway being opened. Which brings me to something, all of you are dead right?

Luther: I think so......

Doctor: That part isn't adding up. When your pulled into a pocket dimension. It takes your entire body not just your soul. Hmmmm.... Maybe this isn't a pocket dimension, but a vessel.