Old wounds

A yellow-haired individual is pacing laps around his room with his hand pulling his chin hairs. The anchor worked, but what just flew across his bedroom, and weirdest of all? It was able to grab her. Thomas leaves his room, and heads downstairs for something. He opens the tv stand drawer and grabs small photo. Thomas has been confused about this photo for years, now that Doctor's if he is even up. Someone might be able to answer his question. The photo shows someone sleeping on a couch with a red shirt, and another person wearing a blue shirt. He can clearly tell the one in the sky-blue tint is Lily. The other one, he doesn't know. Thomas collects the photo and goes back into his room. 

Thomas: Anton?

Doctor: Its Doctor

Doctor replies to his question still with his eyes close and sitting down.

Thomas: You can still hear me?

Doctor: All demons can hear when you call their name. 

Thomas: Oh, so that's actually true........ anyway, did you see Kyle yet?

Doctor: No....., I did meet your father.

Thomas: No shit? Where is he?

Doctor: He's right next to me. Well, not technically.

Thomas: Can I speak to him?

Doctor: That's not a good idea. Unlike me and Kyle, we haven't been in here to long for her to use the mind reading thing. Luther on the other hand, if he even thinks about contacting anyone outside. She's appearing right in front of us.

Thomas: Damn....... Can you tell me something real quick? It's about this photo, you notice anything about it.

Thomas shows Doctor the photo.

Doctor: Hmmmm, say Tom. Did you ever find it strange Luther gave so much money to Lily.

Thomas: How did you..... He didn't had no one to go to after Mom divorced him. I didn't find it strange because they seemed to be good friends.

Doctor: Right...... But friends don't give each other money at the end of the month at the same time.

Thomas: Maybe he was paying her back for something.

Doctor: For you believe so. No, I don't notice anything strange with this picture.

Thomas: You don't know? There has to be something. Like who is that girl Kyle's mother is talking to?

Doctor: It could be a random person Thomas.

Thomas: No, she just looks familiar. Same face structure, strong body, same................... Hairstyle.............

Thomas thanks doctor and goes to the attic. He grabs the box with dad's stuff on it. He digs through it to find any pictures. He does come up with an album book. Thomas wipes the dust off the book cover, he opens it and pulls out a photo called the fun group 1963. The image shows four individuals standing together each with name written above them. However, one person catches him offguard. The Sarah in this image looks very similar to....... Thomas brings the other photo he had and put them together. It's like something had gotten stuck in his throat. The sudden realization that.

Thomas: No, no it can't be. That means she's.....

Doctor and Luther is walking through an old factory to get the others. Rust and mold is all over the building, leaky pipes, and sneaky valves. Doctor grabs an image off of the conveyor belt, one that has Sarah looks towards a camera over a lake. Nice photo he thought to himself. Doctor rests the photo back and carries on with his journey.