The Last Straw

Important Note to Readers. Please Watch the videos after Divine Hate. There not background music, and they do provide context behind some scenes. Thank you, and enjoy

You did WHATTTTTTTTRRRR! Unbelievable, I leave you alone for a second and this is what you do. Because of you, They left.......

It was for the better.

For the better..... Do you not even realize how bad this is.

No it's about time this came to an end.

An end? No fucking way, not after everything I been through.

I understand but

Understand? I know you do. Your me after all, but this. No, I can't have you doing this again.

Again, the disc is destroyed along with the main frame. This place is going to fade away.

Is that what you believe now? Maybe if our time travelers didn't come here. Then, that would be a possibility.

What?

Did you forget, I have more power than before.

No, you can't.

Shush, that's enough of your rambling. You see let me get something clear too you

We maybe the same person, but you aren't the one in total control here

We maybe the same person, but you aren't the one in total control here. I won't let you continue to ruin this for me. I'm disappointed in you. All these years, and now you start to worry about Morality.

You don't we think we crossed the line at him.

That boy isn't your flesh and blood.

But he was....

He was what? Your son...... Your dead! You don't have any sons. The way how I see it, this is punishment for Lily. She forgot about us, and she got a rude awakening to it. She never cared about you and I, so why should we care about her.

That's not.......that's not.....

Don't worry, Just like you said. I'll take care of it.

Kyle: What are you reading?

Athena: It's a book an old friend gave me.

Kyle: An old friend?

Athena: Well, more like some guy who prevent me from being God, but yeah an old friend.

Kyle: It looks weird? What's that on the front? Guidepost.... Guide post for what?

The Last Straw
"The World will guide the star to new beginnings. The cycle of madness ends with no man to hear it's cries." ~Guidepost for Detectives Chapter 15 Cause 4

Athena: I always knew something was weird about Julius.

Kyle: Who's Julius?